RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Add all of his accounts to your blocked bidders list. I missed on the Randel... one. He didn't pay. When the auction ended and I realized he won I wrote and told him not to bother paying since I wouldn't ship to him anyway. I got a refund via a Paypal case. Ol' Will Taylor is on a tear again right now. 

I reported, refunded through paypal and also opened a case to have the sale canceled.

Then got this message from him:

hey just wanted to let you know i will be paying for the less than lp on wendesday . i tried to contact you when i won but everytime i got to contact member it says this seller cannot be contacted . SO i went through search for member to contact you as i didnt want you to worry . anyway thanks

- canes_5cats_8

Makes no sense as he had already paid. Must have been to someone else he is planning on screwing over.

i am the most reserved, non violent person ever but if i saw this guy in real life i'd punch him in the face for both the trouble he causes so many board members and simply because i feel bad for how low his quality of life/intellectuality must be, so why not make it worse.  

he must spend so much fucking time bidding and then not buying.  his excuse with me was that "he had a messy divorce and his wife got his records in the break up, so he needed to buy them back but couldn't pay till pay day".  

what is even the point of wasting your time bidding, telling people that you will pay later, and then not paying.  is he hoping someone will send the record before receiving payment?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude bought a record from me, paid, shipped feedback received, all good. Then started targeting me with his little game. Not sure why, I'm just guessing the guy has some serious mental health issues.

Anyone who spends this amount of time creating new accounts and creating false bids, which really don't amount to much other than a waste of 30 seconds of a seller's time clicking the "payment not received" button, has some serious demons running amuck in their little world.

In many cases the unpaid item process is automated. I've never had to pay any fees for the items he doesn't pay for so I'm not sure what this guy's angle is or what kind of point he is trying to make... it all just comes off as a mentally disturbed individual with severe life issues.

In some auctions his bids have actually helped me by getting the bidding activity started. Even if he wins the bid, second chance offers are amazing. In any case, I'm just surprised Ebay hasn't been able to ban him from making new accounts with the same phone number and address. Do they even care?

• 1 month later...