RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Lol wut. The whole point of getting payment as gift is because he can't get the money back.

I don't think in this guys case he was filing claims. I think the chargebacks were due to there not being money in his account so ACS is right. If this guy were to send as a gift and get the money back due to there not being money in his account there would be no recourse in that he didn't pay for the item since he wasn't buying anything according to paypal.

• 1 month later...

class20102010

Alexander Class

3254 Bass Ct

green cove springs, FL 32043-7011

United States

This guy just won my auction for a record, he has a lot of positive feedback but I'm still wary because it's an expensive record. Would you guys send it?

I would send it but I'd add insurance.

• 1 month later...

class20102010

Alexander Class

3254 Bass Ct

green cove springs, FL 32043-7011

United States

This guy just won my auction for a record, he has a lot of positive feedback but I'm still wary because it's an expensive record. Would you guys send it?

GTFO.

1) you just posted some random person's info in this thread

2) you have no reason to believe it's the same guy besides he lives near jacksonville?

The guy has positive feedback. If he pays for the record send it.

If you read any of the pages of this thread the guy we're talking about rarely has any feedback and uses a different name/city than that and DOESNT pay to start with.

GTFO.

1) you just posted some random person's info in this thread

2) you have no reason to believe it's the same guy besides he lives near jacksonville?

The guy has positive feedback. If he pays for the record send it.

If you read any of the pages of this thread the guy we're talking about rarely has any feedback and uses a different name/city than that and DOESNT pay to start with.

Way to be so late

just saw this thread was bumped. i have read this off and on for a while and am not fully up to date, and i hope i'm not blaming an unrelated party, but recently a record of mine was won on ebay as letstalkaboutfeelings from the address:

613 box branch cir

saint john's, FL 32259

which appears to be the same person everyone is talking about. ebay user cosmicjoke won it first and never paid (not sure if it's related). so just FYI for anyone who has had a bad experience with this person, the name above goes to that address.

just saw this thread was bumped. i have read this off and on for a while and am not fully up to date, and i hope i'm not blaming an unrelated party, but recently a record of mine was won on ebay as letstalkaboutfeelings from the address:

613 box branch cir

saint john's, FL 32259

which appears to be the same person everyone is talking about. ebay user cosmicjoke won it first and never paid (not sure if it's related). so just FYI for anyone who has had a bad experience with this person, the name above goes to that address.

Never EVER invoke nerd rage upon yourself. 

Dude bought a cassette off me for a dollar , and diDputed the charges, a fuckin dollar plus shipping

Just about died reading this. I'm convinced this dude is like 12, because he obviously doesn't have the money to afford a dollar cassette nor does he have the sack to shoplift so he'd rather steal on ebay using his moms card.

• 1 month later...

99% sure this jabroni just won two auctions from me. His new info:

Buyer:s.giffigeus2015s.gif0 )s.gificonNewId_16x16.gifs.gifs.gifs.gifs.gifShipping Address:s.gifwill Figeroa
4545 julingtion creek road
Jacksonville, FL 32259
United States
(904) 612-1027

The account was made yesterday. This guy is the woooooorst.