RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

That could be. It kind of sounds like someone with an addiction. He screws over his friends just so he can bid more, runs up a huge (unpaid) credit bill with Paypal, has a massive number of accounts that he uses so he can keep doing it even if one gets closed or blocked- if you told me that out of context, I would think addiction. It kind of explains why he's been doing it for so long too.

I think we all know what we need to do.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in a pickle....I sold some stuff on ebay last week. The auction ended last Friday night for $102 The guy who won said he couldn't pay until Thursday and I said that was fine. He did pay last night but I just realized it is this idiot. Same address as everything listed here and the user name is "eri.rol" Buyers name is William Taylor and the shipping address is under Eric Rolo at the 613 box branch circle address

What should I Do? Does he fuck people over on the ones he actually pays for and recieves? I'm 99.9% sure I'm gonna refund him and link this thread. I really wish I would have realized it was this guy earlier :(

Edit - it's been a long time since I've sold stuff on ebay and I also just now realized that half his "positive feedback" is people saying he never paid but the other half is fine.

I'm in a pickle....I sold some stuff on ebay last week. The auction ended last Friday night for $102 The guy who won said he couldn't pay until Thursday and I said that was fine. He did pay last night but I just realized it is this idiot. Same address as everything listed here and the user name is "eri.rol" Buyers name is William Taylor and the shipping address is under Eric Rolo at the 613 box branch circle address

What should I Do? Does he fuck people over on the ones he actually pays for and recieves? I'm 99.9% sure I'm gonna refund him and link this thread. I really wish I would have realized it was this guy earlier :(

Edit - it's been a long time since I've sold stuff on ebay and I also just now realized that half his "positive feedback" is people saying he never paid but the other half is fine.

Wow. This guy won an item that I listed at about $100 dollars and told me the same thing - that he would pay on Thursday. Well, Thursday came and nothing. Tried to follow up, and nothing. No contact at all. Goddammit, this is a huge mess. 

Wow. This guy won an item that I listed at about $100 dollars and told me the same thing - that he would pay on Thursday. Well, Thursday came and nothing. Tried to follow up, and nothing. No contact at all. Goddammit, this is a huge mess.

Damn. I'm just gonna end up refunding him and cancelling the order. I don't know if he tries to fuck with things he actually pays for and recieves but I don't want to take the chance. Really sucks because I need the money

Damn. I'm just gonna end up refunding him and cancelling the order. I don't know if he tries to fuck with things he actually pays for and recieves but I don't want to take the chance. Really sucks because I need the money

yeah man, bail... i had been selling 99 cent records for a while that kept relisting, and one time he came in and bid on like six of them plus one really expensive record. and he paid for all of them almost immediately. i didn't notice the address until i went to print the shipping label. it was a huge pain in my ass. he left me negative feedback and, well, the story is recounted a few pages back. but yeah, i feel you. just gotta bite the bullet and cancel the order.

i'll never understand how action has never been taken against him.

some rando can claim he never got your package and your paypal will be locked for months while paypal and ebay eke the cents out of you 1 by 1.

but this fuckboy can rip off thousands of dollars over the course of 5 years and nothing is done.

when i talked to an ebay rep a few months ago, she made it pretty apparent that ebay doesn't really have any kind of screening system in place. i asked if they could screen by mailing address and she wasn't sure but obviously the answer is no, considering he uses the same one (or two -- there's another one besides 613 box branch or whatever) over and over and over.

his mailing address is really the best thing we have to still identify him, but blacklisting his mailing address basically fucks over his entire system, unless he gets a PO box or something. it's not like the fucker will move to a new house in order to keep scamming people.

or i don't know, maybe he will. because he's a...

maniac.

i'll never understand how action has never been taken against him.

some rando can claim he never got your package and your paypal will be locked for months while paypal and ebay eke the cents out of you 1 by 1.

but this fuckboy can rip off thousands of dollars over the course of 5 years and nothing is done.

This. 

Yeah I cancelled it and refunded him. I sent him a message letting him know exactly why but haven't heard back yet.

I'm shocked that I even received payment from him in the first place but he's still a piece of shit.

You did the right thing. You probably won't hear back from him though- I opened a case against him when he did a similar thing to me (never paid though) and he never responded.

Can you send a second chance offer to the next highest bidder?

Most people don't have problems with him when he actually pays. It's just that he bids and never pays usually. 

He sent me a message saying "so you refunded me because I paid...thats a new one but whatever" .

This kid is a complete twat. I have had one run in with him on eBay and we had a few message exchanges, which started and ended with me calling him out. Seems like he's the type to carve up kittens while listening to Beethoven in his basement. Weird fucking type.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So eri.rol won a few of my auctions a few days ago. I didn't notice until they ended. I've been sick at home for a few days and decided to throw together a new list of usernames and look into them- turns out a lot of them aren't registered usernames anymore. Here's the list if anyone's interested- feel free to add or clear any names here.

Key-
*-No Feedback for At Least A Year
Username not found/No longer a registered user.
Under 5 good Feedback.
Over 50 good feedback.
Over 100 good feedback.

USERNAMES

2015catsforitall*
aftermidnightwithyouforever *
alex_goon
aliasagent1180*
anthemsthatneverdie*
astroluxdeluxe
astroluxjunkie
bbntowinitall