RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

"This transaction has been canceled and you've been given a final value fee credit because the buyer's account is no longer active.

* We're sorry this sale didn't work out. You can view your final value fee credit or relist this item."

DUDE CANCELED HIS EBAY ACCOUNT AGAIN!! I don't get the purpose of functioning like that....

ok, so I dont think people totally understand this.

The guys is a good guy it seems. Bought alot from me before. and flaked equally as many times.

Seems he buys alot and waits to pay. hes not just randomly bidding and deleting his account. He probably owes ebay some money or had some problems with his ebay history which is why after a few days his account gets deleted. So since he knows that if he is going to buy, he needs to pay Immediately or just stop buying on ebay.

that being said, he can bid on my stuff as long as he pays, as soon as I see its him, I usually send him a message saying to email if the account gets deleted so he can still pay for the stuff he won.

nonetheless, sucky situation for the sellers.

The guys is a good guy it seems. Bought alot from me before. and flaked equally as many times.

Seems he buys alot and waits to pay. hes not just randomly bidding and deleting his account. He probably owes ebay some money or had some problems with his ebay history which is why after a few days his account gets deleted. So since he knows that if he is going to buy, he needs to pay Immediately or just stop buying on ebay.

that being said, he can bid on my stuff as long as he pays, as soon as I see its him, I usually send him a message saying to email if the account gets deleted so he can still pay for the stuff he won.

then he should probably pay ebay what he owes them. This would make him a "good guy." If "he knows that" he should pay immediately and he doesn't. There's nothing good about bidding on everything you are remotely interested in on ebay and then picking and choosing what you pay for. If you can't pay immediately don't bid. Easy as that.

then he should probably pay ebay what he owes them. This would make him a "good guy." If "he knows that" he should pay immediately and he doesn't. There's nothing good about bidding on everything you are remotely interested in on ebay and then picking and choosing what you pay for. If you can't pay immediately don't bid. Easy as that.

So since he knows that if he is going to buy, he needs to pay Immediately or just stop buying on ebay.

Read it closer guys not defending the guy. Unlike alot of people being out of $15-20 hes definetly cost me quite a bit more. Im not bitter. Just saying hes not the devil. If someone flaking on a few items is such a big deal then stop selling, trust me, it will happen. We've all had our problems. I stick with the Bolded Statement.

• 1 month later...

He just won an item I put up again!

"james ellis tayler

266 Bonnlyn Dr

orange park, FL"

shit looked familiar so I googled it and this thread came up again haha. I knew it looked familiar! Weird thing is...he paid this time. Brand new ebay username too. It's "makedoandmendtoday2011" now. Freakin' crazy kid!