Rosetta - A Determinism Of Morality

ijux

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Keep an eye on discogs and through frequent,thorough google searches you might be able to find it on the cheap.

incidentally I know the band has no desire to play the album live and have kinda disassociated them selves from it.

edit: looks like discogs has both galilean lp's

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Despite that /100 being one hell of an ambitious variant, I had to roll the dice on one just in case it ends up looking half as nice as that mockup.

Word. I think only my copy of Nothing's DOTB is as cool looking. That being said I trust TLR, every record of theirs I have looks and sounds great.

2 hours ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

Word. I think only my copy of Nothing's DOTB is as cool looking. That being said I trust TLR, every record of theirs I have looks and sounds great.

One of TLR owners work for Relapse too if I’m not mistaken. Hence the mockups look similar between the two labels. And I think the /100 variant will look almost or exactly like the mockup, because the latest Full of Hell variant of pinwheel plus splatter is quite spot on.

10 hours ago, zaoza said:

One of TLR owners work for Relapse too if I’m not mistaken. Hence the mockups look similar between the two labels. And I think the /100 variant will look almost or exactly like the mockup, because the latest Full of Hell variant of pinwheel plus splatter is quite spot on.

Shy, Low, Man Mountain, and Blankenberge all have the pinwheel thing going on in their latest offerings, and it comes out looking real nice!  However, and this could be my needle, but on every single 50/50 or multicolor album I have, I always hear a change in the noise floor when the needle passes over one color.  It's really bad on the reissue of the The Galilean Satellites 50/50's unfortunately.  I always hear "....krrrrrr.........krrrrr.......krrrrr......" as a soft static sound.  Every time, on every 50/50 album I've ever owned. 

Do you guys ever notice stuff like this?  Either way, the TL splatter variants have been looking really nice lately, if a bit similar (Mouth of the Architect, WLTS, and This Patch of Sky have all had color-in-clear w/ splatter) but I'm thinking these ADOM variants will be extra cool.  It'll be nice to frame the /100 next to my rainbow splatter of Wake/Lift. 

This is the album that got me into Rosetta, and probably is responsible for sealing my current music tastes.  It's flawless, back to front. 

EDIT:   Lol @ Discogs and everyone dumping their variants now...      Someday I'll spring for the /50 though. 

Edited by Gumbo72203