Rosetta - A Determinism Of Morality

ijux

I didn't do a pre-order, not a big fan of em! Should have first batch of orders out on Wednesday!

i don't care either way, i'm simply ecstatic this has finally been released!

i guess what i meant was no one really seemed to be "waiting" for it, or excited? i have many friends who were extremely surprised (and excited) that this was up for sale all of a sudden. i guess i found it weird that it wasn't advertised like i was expecting it to be. even the feedback has been slim/none.

i cannot wait to get this! i hope i'm in that first batch. thanks again, cavity records.

Hey dudes. So I have 2 extra limited jackets, uncut and not numbered. (Charlie from 3 bears put them in the box as a padding of sorts) I also have an overrun of about 9 clear orange records and some extra test presses, also plenty of extra print for a possible repress if it comes to that. So what I was thinking, might take the two extra jackets and sell them with 2 test presses, and have 8-9 copies of the clear orange to sell with the regular jackets....what do you all think? If I do it, I wanna be fair, not trying to gouge people but might just ebay em so everyone has a chance? Will anyone give a shit? Lemme know your thoughts!

I think that would be ideal for the test presses. would they have had regular covers otherwise or no covers?

maybe do some kind of test press contest/raffle type thing. eBay sucks. ;) or throw them on the site with your idea of a fair price, people always eat that up just the same.

edit: post 3,000! *queues the Dr. Octagon*

also on the topic of this album this is their first album that they have singing on it, is it not ?

they should incorporate it more :-)

They did a cover of The Cure's "Homesick" on that 3-way split that had singing. And I agree they should do more. It's the bass player who's singing and he's got a great voice that compliments the main singer.

Hopefully we'll hear more of it on the next few releases coming up.

Hey dudes. So I have 2 extra limited jackets, uncut and not numbered. (Charlie from 3 bears put them in the box as a padding of sorts) I also have an overrun of about 9 clear orange records and some extra test presses, also plenty of extra print for a possible repress if it comes to that. So what I was thinking, might take the two extra jackets and sell them with 2 test presses, and have 8-9 copies of the clear orange to sell with the regular jackets....what do you all think? If I do it, I wanna be fair, not trying to gouge people but might just ebay em so everyone has a chance? Will anyone give a shit? Lemme know your thoughts!

contest!

I'll be interested with everything! You could do a contest as some said for the test presses for example, but I'll buy anything else (orange vinyl and screen print limited jackets!) Thanks!

got mine today and took some quick pictures. it's hard to get a good shot of the spot gloss on the gatefold but i tried. my blue vinyl has a big scratch on pretty much the whole A side so that's awesome. :-/

[image]

sounds fucking great so far. i've been waiting for the vinyl to even hear this album.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/deafmx/vinyl/Rosetta/

screened

[image]

[image]

[image]

regular

[image]

[image]

[image]

blue vinyl labels

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I got mine today as well and the records seem to be beat up. There is a big chunk chipped off the edge of one (which should not effect the playback) and the other seems to have a divot in the middle of the record. I'm hoping that does not cause it to skip.

Such an amazing record and I'm so glad it finally got pressed.

Man, that sucks, I haven't noticed any issues on any of the records I sent out....bummer. sftravis can you send me a pic of yours? If anyone wants a replacement for whatever side is jacked up let me know and I'll gladly send one out to ya.

Mike - lemme know if you want a replacement side A/B blue copy