Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

It was up for two days. It's not like it sold out in minutes

It's not like I had things to do this weekend...Oh wait I did. Not to mention Travis clearly said it would go on sale online Monday morning. So yea. That's what I call getting fucked over. I guess from now on I shouldn't trust any information given here and just check back every day. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle :P

It was up for two days. It's not like it sold out in minutes

It's not like I had things to do this weekend...Oh wait I did. Not to mention Travis clearly said it would go on sale online Monday morning. So yea. That's what I call getting fucked over. I guess from now on I shouldn't trust any information given here and just check back every day. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle :P

travis doesnt have say in when this goes up, i only imagine he was giving us an estimate when it said it should go up monday. if youve paid attention at other HT releases, youd know that what travis says about them going up on a certain day isnt set in stone, but only his best guess to give us here the best chance of getting it. Lurk harder next time

travis doesnt have say in when this goes up, i only imagine he was giving us an estimate when it said it should go up monday. if youve paid attention at other HT releases, youd know that what travis says about them going up on a certain day isnt set in stone, but only his best guess to give us here the best chance of getting it. Lurk harder next time

Will do bud. Thanks for the heads up. I'm a vinyl n00b still and I know that Travis was right about the recent Thrice release time so I just figured he was probably always accurate.

Again, if anyone has an extra I would really appreciate it if I could get it.

Any more able to go up, Travis?

Possibly, its hard to tell. There's stock online but it might just be copies that were bought that havent shipped out yet.

Also, this is not directed at you, idreamofpunk, but no one is trying to fuck anyone over. These went up before I expected them to. This is probably the first time Ive given inaccurate information about when something was going up for sale. I think I know why this one went up before I expected it to and the same thing will probably happen when the Thrice - Artist repress goes up. I kinda like having these go up randomly though. Maybe I should just stop giving specific dates all together on these HT exclusives.