Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

will this have the blue border/red eyes like the original release?

not sure, i assume it will be the most up to date artwork.

will it come with the lyrics sheet like the original pressing?

I believe so. Not 100% on that tho.

blue/yellow swirl like minus the bear's acoustic LP??

not sure, havent seen that. not exactly sure how its going to look. i told them i wanted blue/yellow swirl so we'll see how it turns out. im sure it will look great. i cant wait.

I just give some direction on what i want and then i let them do their thing. Ive been happy with all the blink/box car stuff so far.

I was browsing some threads on the blink 182 online forums and its pretty funny how certain some people are that HT will have a +44 LP soon. They are going to be disappointed haha.

I told the guy spreading the rumor multiple times its currently not in the works but I guess that doesnt really matter to him :)

I was browsing some threads on the blink 182 online forums and its pretty funny how certain some people are that HT will have a +44 LP soon. They are going to be disappointed haha.

I told the guy spreading the rumor multiple times its currently not in the works but I guess that doesnt really matter to him :)

Let's eat his fingers!

the same people that are speculating about +44 said there would be a new blink song on the untitled 2x12''. some of the blink fans on my forum are fucking stupid.

the same people that are speculating about +44 said there would be a new blink song on the untitled 2x12''. some of the blink fans on my forum are fucking stupid.

haha Yea I just find it funny he believes some person working in a store over the person who actually buys all the vinyl for the stores. Ive never told anyone this was getting pressed so I dunno who is "confirming" this for him.