black bitches gettin crazy

tokimedo

its not like i was making some stereotype, i titled it that cause thats exactly what it is. if it were white girls fighting, i would have titled it.....you guessed it..white bitches gettin crazy

Actually you titled it that because you're a racist... or just ignorant.

Black women or black ladies or just simply fight at denny's would have sufficed.

oh my god. is this conversation seriously happening? these women are acting like crazy bitches. just like if a bunch of dudes were fighting we'd call them assholes or douches. everyone has got to hop off this pc train and learn to handle the internet.

i don't think niku is racist for calling some, obviously classless individuals, "bitches". black white brown orange or purple. bitches is bitches.

and yeah that's coming from a girl.

Black women or black ladies or just simply fight at denny's would have sufficed.

oh my god. is this conversation seriously happening? these women are acting like crazy bitches. just like if a bunch of dudes were fighting we'd call them assholes or douches. everyone has got to hop off this pc train and learn to handle the internet.

i don't think niku is racist for calling some, obviously classless individuals, "bitches". black white brown orange or purple. bitches is bitches.

thank god someone here isnt off their rocker, THANK YOU.

+1 and then when i can again, another +1

Guest markovianprocess
i wouldn't say it's the best fight/brawl, but by far the funniest to date.

Yeah, that is more what I meant. The original poster's video is probably the best brawl so far, but that video is just so funny.

It's not racist at all to point out that they are black.

White people are a majority in this country. If you reference a generic girl, chances are a white girl is going to be pictured because that's the most common one. If she's Asian, the best way to get the listener on the same page is to say "an Asian girl". There's nothing wrong with it... it's not like they AREN'T black in the video, so.... what's the problem?

If you want to argue the "bitches" part, then fine. But that's stupid.

+1!! Not because I agree, but because the absurdity of the accusation is fucking hilarious!

Speaking of bitches & racists, my dog hates black people.

my thoughts exactly but was to lazy to type it out. so thank you........

+1!! Not because I agree, but because the absurdity of the accusation is fucking hilarious!

Speaking of bitches & racists, my dog hates black people.

My dogs do, too! I don't get it. My one loves everyone but gets really riled up if a black person walks by the house. My other dog is really indifferent to just about everyone except my dad who she hates (doesn't live with us) but will bark at or at least shy away from any black person she happens to be near. It's strange.