favorite album ever?

Guest errolwest

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think frightened rabbit's the midnight organ fight might be mine...i just think it's a phenomenally written album and has some of the best lyrics i've ever heard

excellent choice, sir. that's def near the top of mine too.

the first pick that pops into my head is probably Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise. (but the new one is catching up super quick!)

Probably something by The Ramones. Either Leave Home or Too Tough To Die. Or maybe Midwestern Songs by D4. Shit, it might be Zen Arcade. Frankenchrist? The Chinese Telephones album might be working its way up there too. Oh dang, also for super sentimental reasons Food For Thought by Rule 22. Maybe Rock and Roll Over or Love Gun by Kiss too, also for sentimentality.

shiiiiiiiit i've got about 10 albums floating around my head after thinking about this question for just 5 minutes.

I guess my answer is Operation Ivy - Energy. But don't hold me to it...

close runner ups:

Tiger Army - Power of Moonlite

Bad Religion - Stranger Than Fiction

Swingin' Utters - A Juvenile Product of the Working Class

H2O - F.T.T.W.

Social Distortion - S/T

and honorable mention goes to AAA - All Fall Down, that shit got me through high school haha.

I'm actually glad that I can't pick just one (or even ten). Everybody goes through stages in their life and I'm no exception. Music has always been important to me, enough so that I always associate different times in my life with different songs and albums. My favorite albums have changed many times. I watch John Cusack in High Fidelity rearranging his vinyl and reflecting on what he was listening to during important moments in his life and know without a doubt that I can do that. And I'm quite happy about that. I'll never be able to pick a favorite album.

I'm actually glad that I can't pick just one (or even ten). Everybody goes through stages in their life and I'm no exception. Music has always been important to me, enough so that I always associate different times in my life with different songs and albums. My favorite albums have changed many times. I watch John Cusack in High Fidelity rearranging his vinyl and reflecting on what he was listening to during important moments in his life and know without a doubt that I can do that. And I'm quite happy about that. I'll never be able to pick a favorite album.