White Wires - WWII LP/CD on Dirtnap

Happy Thanksgiving!

In honor of this holiday, we're releasing a new album from our fave Canadian band at the moment (and that's saying alot!), The White Wires!

White Wires - WWII LP/CD available now!

First 200 copies are on WHITE vinyl, and are available exclusively from www.greennoiserecords.com!

White vinyl LPs are $11, black vinyl and CD's are $10. All copies come with download code.

Free shipping if yer order is $25 or more! (US customers only, sorry!)

This will be available on Itunes and to stores/distros on 11/30. Trades, please get in touch.

This is our last release for 2010. Next releases are:

January: Mind Spiders - s/t LP

February: High Tension Wires - Welcome New Machine LP

If this is 1/4 as good as their first record it will rule.

Yeah, for real. I ordered this so fast.

Yeah, no hesitation from me whatsoever either. This is one band I know won't let me down. Same goes for Ken and Dirtnap, I'm always happy as hell with the records they put out and the service I get.

The real hard one to find is the first pressing of that on Going Gaga. And I think there was a super limited color cover of it too.

Yeah. I've been on the hunt for that one for a reasonable price. The first Sedatives 7" too.

I don't think there was colored vinyl though. I think there was a limited color for the cover. I might be wrong, though.

The real hard one to find is the first pressing of that on Going Gaga. And I think there was a super limited color cover of it too.

Yeah. I've been on the hunt for that one for a reasonable price. The first Sedatives 7" too.

I don't think there was colored vinyl though. I think there was a limited color for the cover. I might be wrong, though.

Yeah, I think you're right on that. Unfortunately I discovered Going Gaga like two records too late.

did you see them at rancho relaxo?

Silver Dollar with Nobunny, First Base, and Statues.

I was at that Rancho Show, but I left after Goodnight Loving played. I worked at 7:00 the next morning, and ended up getting a parking ticket while I was at the show. I wish I could have sat through The Bitters to see them, though.