George Harrison All Things Must Pass

theinkd

well first of all its remastered, second of all its 180gram, third i got it for $45 lol, just was flirting with the girl working there and she took 10% off. also i have both, i know what you mean when you say a "dollor bin item" i got the original in perfect condition for around 8 bucks...

but if this was one of your favorite albums like it is mine, you would like to hear the remaster on nice surface noise free 180-gram.

well first of all its remastered, second of all its 180gram, third i got it for $45 lol, just was flirting with the girl working there and she took 10% off. also i have both, i know what you mean when you say a "dollor bin item" i got the original in perfect condition for around 8 bucks...

but if this was one of your favorite albums like it is mine, you would like to hear the remaster on nice surface noise free 180-gram.

fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

My problem with this is why not get the original? I know it is remastered and all, but this is not how George had recorded this album to sound, and is the product of modern sound engineers changing the original artistic integrity of the music.

But that's just my opinion and why I will never purchase a "new" old vinyl.

My problem with this is why not get the original? I know it is remastered and all, but this is not how George had recorded this album to sound, and is the product of modern sound engineers changing the original artistic integrity of the music.

But the new one is 180g! Don't you understand the power of 180g?

But the new one is 180g! Don't you understand the power of 180g?

But, it's so powerful! :P

its mastering, its not gonna change the sound of what he was going for if anything its gonna bring out things that were lost in the mix that he wanted there in the first place. if it was a re-mix yeah that would be a little much, but a re-master at abbey road is still very analog, maybe adding a little bit of a sparkle and fixing the bass response.

The re-issue from a few years back has more tracks on it anyway.

I prefer the original pressing, with the big poster, nice set.

true, the extra tracks were nice to hear.

this one also came with the poster, its hard to get an original w/ the poster now a days

Buddy of mine inherited his uncles collection, every single Beatles solo album from all the member, all in NM with posters, inserts and magazine clippings of album reviews, pretty slick collection.

wait til the vinyl bubble bursts and they will be paying people to take away all these stupid fucking major label cash grabs. anyone who pays $55 for dollar bin garbage is a moron.

NM copies of the original regularly sell for $30 so I don't think it's out of the question to pay $55 for a new copy that has been remastered and pressed on 180 gram vinyl. I've been selling records for just over 20 years and the only vinyl bubble that's going to burst is the one that's holding 25 different colors of the first Blink 182 LP. I sold over 50 copies of the first re-issue of All Things Must Pass in 2001 (well before the current vinyl upswing). Record buyers/collectors will always be around and it's really great to see young people buying them again no matter what the reason.

It's an actual remaster, NOT the one George did before passing, and from what I hear it sounds pretty damn good.

You can also purchase the album as hi-rez audio files as well.

Talking shit, I'm just curious if they actually remastered it or went with the master George Participated in before his passing.