the most humorous band you ever watched

cock esp were terrifying when i saw them!

i had already gotten clocked with a mic stand by twodeadsluts onegoodfuck, so i was kind of cowering in the back during cock esp. as i remember it, their singer shoved a ton of beads up her vag and peed all over the floor. then someone punched her (by accident?) and knocked a tooth out and she started bleeding and screaming everywhere, specifically where i was standing in the back. i had to shake her off i was so creeped, she was more or less naked the whole time too. also, they were throwing a plastic christmas reindeer at the crowd the entire time.

actually, i guess that all is pretty funny.

Oh man, I didn't have it half as bad, but it was still pretty weird. Thankfully, the worst I had to deal with was this dude who was decked out in S&M gear and used a dildo as his instrument and was hitting me with after having rubbed in on his ass. They also turned the lights off and were throwing bottle everywhere for a bit too along with their balloons filled with flour. As for some of the less dangerous things going on, they didn't have any instruments with them per se, just a bunch of amps and pedals and amp cords attached to a myriad of objects, which included the aforementioned dildo, a cymbal that they swung around, and whatever they get their hands on. Along with the S&M dude, they were accompanied by a fairly large dude in a spandex American flag suit wearing a chicken mask, a horse in a business suit, and one dude who looked kinda normal. They made the worst noises they possibly could, smashed a bunch of their gear, oh and they had a giant banner that just said "SORRY!" behind them. This lasted for maybe 3 minutes and they were done.

Saw Japanther a couple years back... they were pretty weird and fun to watch. Two guys on-stage bashing on an assortment of instruments and making music that's fairly catchy. Among the things they had on stage: a set of metal trash bins, portable cassette player, film projector

AM! was pretty fun too pre-2005 when they still did really small shows. Very interactive.

I do recall seeing The Honorary Title play about four years ago with Portugal. The Man, and before they played, some dude came out with a sleeveless t shirt, blue jeans tighter than bruce springsteen's, and the best mullet in the world. He began doing a 10 minute exercise routine of pushups, crunches, and lifting certain instruments, then finally ending it by shotgunning a budweiser.

Good times.

No Fraud

Fuck yeah!!!!

when they played the Pink Lincolns final show a few weeks ago No Fraud fucking killed it.

the singer climbed to the top of all speakers (probably 30 feet) and then walked on this tiny metal pole that was barely attached to anything and the dude never missed a beat.

I would say Horse the band was funny to watch

I think last time i saw them they had Conan the Barbarian playing on the screen behind them. they would stop the show to watch certain parts, plus those guys (especially the keyboard guy) went pretty crazy when they played.

I would say Horse the band was funny to watch

I think last time i saw them they had Conan the Barbarian playing on the screen behind them. they would stop the show to watch certain parts, plus those guys (especially the keyboard guy) went pretty crazy when they played.

That keyboard player looks like Napoleon Dynamite

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':1wfmcbq5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':1wfmcbq5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

This NY based band Cerebral Breeezy or however their name is was funny. A black dude walking around with his dick in his hands. They sounded kinda like trashy 80ies Sk8 Core bands and the best thing about this band was the merch: Beavis & Butthead as skeletons on a table with a pizza.

"The next song is about PIZZA"

The Red Chord

Some girl was standing with her back against the stage texting the whole night. They invited her to sit next to the drum kit so she had a better view of the crowd.... a few songs later they announced a guest vocalist, gave her the mic and then Kozowyk walked off stage.

I'm a horrible storyteller but it was funny.

I saw HORSE the band play in the basement of some community center on their 69 World Fucking Tour 2003 and they came on stage dressed in dinosaur costumes. Like the ones made for 6 year olds that you buy at Walmart. Then they proceed to tear shit up and run around pretending they were eating each other while they played. Awesome, awesome show.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':utwabxji]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':utwabxji]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

This NY based band Cerebral Breeezy or however their name is was funny. A black dude walking around with his dick in his hands. They sounded kinda like trashy 80ies Sk8 Core bands and the best thing about this band was the merch: Beavis & Butthead as skeletons on a table with a pizza.

"The next song is about PIZZA"

Cerebral Ballzy!! Good fun