DIAMOND 7" NOW AVAILABLE IN THE PHOTOBOOTH STORE

[image]

up now in our store. $4.

Diamond started writing in early 2010, with the release of an ambitious demo shortly thereafter. In collaboration with Photobooth Records, Diamond's first vinyl offering serves up five fresh songs of catchy pop/rock tunes not unlike contemporaries Jimmy Eat World or Weezer, not to mention 90's predecessors such as Samiam or Nada Surf. All influences aside, the band has a very distinctive sound that's guranteed to leave you humming for days. 500 copies on black vinyl with silkscreened foldover covers.

http://photoboothrecords.bigcartel.com

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
everything is ready except inserts which might be ready. Will be shipping real soon.

this is sorta true, we need to print more covers, which should be going down next week. once that's done we'll be shipping these immediately. so i'd say about a week or two. sorry for the wait but finals week is taking its toll.

• 3 weeks later...
received my copy yesterday...but I guess there's an error in the first song on side B...it skips while playing the record...there is a small spot on the vinyl...no scratch or something like that..does this happen to all records or is it just mine?

hey dude, shoot us an email and we'll do our best to help you out:

[email protected]

that's the only complaint we've gotten so far so i'm hoping they're not all like that!

received my copy yesterday...but I guess there's an error in the first song on side B...it skips while playing the record...there is a small spot on the vinyl...no scratch or something like that..does this happen to all records or is it just mine?

hey dude, shoot us an email and we'll do our best to help you out:

[email protected]

that's the only complaint we've gotten so far so i'm hoping they're not all like that!

I just emailed you...thanks for offering help.

• 3 weeks later...