Old Canes (Appleseed Cast) 3 7" series

I bought into the last message two years ago. I always want people to succeed so I wish him the best but at this point only results or a statement saying it's over with an apology will suffice. I hope he makes it work, I appreciate perfection but along the way a few messages here and there about the delay and difficulty is all anyone ever wanted and never got. 

He just private messaged me, and asked if I have paypal.

I think we ALL do.  All of us.  Why just pay back one lucky person? 

Reading that gives me no hope that anything will come ever, which sucks on so many levels.

Edit:  The reality is, it seems like Chris is having hard time with money right now and I'm only $15 in on this.  At this point, if he came clean and said, "Yeah, this isn't going to happen." I'd be cool with it.  I think a lot of people would.  But stringing it along for years makes if difficult to not be upset about it on some level.

109 people backed this.  i think he can slowly make amends with us.  like someone else said, send an Appleseed Cast record, maybe sketch, or something.

some people want their money back, some might be willing to wait, some might just want an apology.

i've said it many times, i'm only in for 15 dollars, I feel bad for the 30 people who dropped 50 to 250 dollars.

I'd have been happy with regular updates or simply to say that it didn't work out. I've given up a few bucks to friends for as little as a button and the words "thanks" on a postcard. $15 isn't much to me, feeling trampled on by someone I respected is what hurt. I'd hope at the very least those in for more get a return of some sort. 

I too like that it isn't abandoned but I can't imagine that money is still around and that 3 7"s will be pressed. 

Yeah, I'm torn, because now I feel like a douche for asking for money back.  I don't know.  I want to see the project happen, its more what you're saying just keep us updated and don't ignore the fans that put money in your pocket for a project you promised would be coming out.  Financial hard times hit everyone, but I find it hard to believe he has zero time for music...and on top of that he should be able to produce something decent in the comfort of his own home.