Old Canes (Appleseed Cast) 3 7" series

i'm sure there is a story to go along with this. do share.

Agreed. I've been in similar situations with other area bands before & there is always a story!

Not going to name names here, but after I broke up with this girl, she ran into Chris at a show, and started hanging out. We'd get together every once in a while (remaining acquaintances, if not friends), and she'd tell me about these acoustic songs "Chris - you know, from Appleseed Cast?" was playing for her.

Most of these songs would eventually end up on the demo CD and Early Morning Hymns. Basically, he and she spent a LOT of time together, and according to what my ex told my wife, he was desperately in love with her, but it never worked out...so, yeah, evidently most of the songs are from that time.

109 backers? well, at least it happened. i hope they press more than 109 copies though. i still prefer ASC, but old cranes is nice when i'm in the right mood.

Did you pledge? If you did what does it matter if its only 109 copies or not?

no, didn't even know about it till i read this thread, and when that happened, it had been over for 12 hours. :-/

• 4 months later...