Bamboozle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I counted 17 bands that I unironically [sic] want to see. Plus a fucking plethora of fucking jokers that I'd never go see outside of a festival setting (Motley Crue, ICP, Attack Attack).

And Sharkie, for a guy that didn't even know a group existed it is pretty amazing that you know where their name came from.

...you guys really think this is a good line-up?

there's 6 or 7 bands i wouldn't mind see play, out of around 75 so far. so...i like 9% of the music?

I can't even find 7 bands I'd pay to see in a setting like that... I think I'm at about 4%.

I can't even imagine the clusterfuck of assclowns and douchenozzles that will make up the majority of the crowd at this... Juggalos, Metalheads, Emokids, whatever the fuck you call people who actually like Little Wayne...

Terrible lineup. Even worse crowd.

• 4 months later...

All in all solid day. Saw Transit do an acoustic set within which Frank Turner joined in to cover Blink 182's Dammit. Saw RX Bandits play one of their last shows, was amazed by River City Extension and Frank Turner, got to see The Movielife play for the first time in 8 years, got to see Tiger's Jaw and Transit, then Gatsby's American Dream for the first time in 5 years AND they played a new song and announced a new EP on Equal Vision records this summer. Ended the night with Animals As Leaders and decided that I'd kill a man to half an 1/8 of the technical skill they have. Oh and Circa Survive surprisingly sounded like shit (It was the levels not the band).

how were The Movielife?

also, heard Taking Back Sunday played Tell All Your Friends in it's entirety? that's pretty awesome

Movielife started out shaky but seemed like they got their shit together as the set went on. I was surprised they played stuff from It's Go Time as well as my favorite songs from Forty Hour Train. They had vinyl of FHTBTP for $15 kind of pissed I pad $20 plus shipping last year, but that's just me being cheap. I only caught a little bit of TBS so I'm not sure if they played it all.

Everyone go to the Epitaph booth and fuck with Matt from Animal Style Records. He's the fat guy that looks like a jew.

I was by the Epitaph booth a few times yesterday and saw no one of that description. Guess he's only there today.

I was there each day but was doing a lot of running around on Saturday.

FSF, O'Brother, The Movielife, Thrice's HWM set, and I Am the Avalanche were the most fun this weekend. Great time.

• 8 months later...
Guest threegcoalman

Bump here on this, didn't want to make a new thread for it here. But am pondering going this year for the full 3 days. Only going to have to pay for the ticket and gas, (buddy driving, friend's place to crash in NJ).

But to anybody that has gone prior, is it worth going? And if anybody knows, do they usually run sales on tickets?