Sublime 40oz Hot Topic Repress

what plant pressed these? they dont look like your typical pirates press mix colors. i think they look pretty nice (as somebody who doesnt really care if records are on color or not).

Erika Records

They did the Marley LPs, Cheshire Cat, TOYPAJ, and these Sublime records which I think all look great. They are doing some really awesome stuff. Liz, the owner, gave me a tour of their new plant when I went to pick up some records over there. The new place is huge.

Don't mean to thread hijack, but I was just wondering if there was any news on when Cheshire Cat will be hitting stores?

Erika Records

They did the Marley LPs, Cheshire Cat, TOYPAJ, and these Sublime records which I think all look great. They are doing some really awesome stuff. Liz, the owner, gave me a tour of their new plant when I went to pick up some records over there. The new place is huge.

Don't mean to thread hijack, but I was just wondering if there was any news on when Cheshire Cat will be hitting stores?

Very soon. Im thinking late next week into the following week it should start hitting stores.

Bought this on HT.com based on Travis word and the fact it's labeld as a "new" item. Let you all know what comes.

come today. ON COLOR!!

They did send it in a box that was 10 x too big and via fedex. Don't see how the $5 to ship it covers that.

Was the Sublime 2xLP the only thing in your order?

come today. ON COLOR!!

They did send it in a box that was 10 x too big and via fedex. Don't see how the $5 to ship it covers that.

Yup, just an LP thrown in the bottom of a box with some packing paper thrown in. It got beat to ship on the way too.The box was close to 36" x 24"x 24". That is just a guess. I first I thought, "oh shit, they sent me the wrong order".

Maybe the holiday help needs some training.

Yup, just an LP thrown in the bottom of a box with some packing paper thrown in. It got beat to ship on the way too.The box was close to 36" x 24"x 24". That is just a guess. I first I thought, "oh shit, they sent me the wrong order".

Thanks for the info and sorry about the record. Im going to remind them about this again.

Thanks for the info and sorry about the record. Im going to remind them about this again.

No worries, thanks again for keeping us up to date on what is coming up.

Bought this on HT.com based on Travis word and the fact it's labeld as a "new" item. Let you all know what comes.

come today. ON COLOR!!

haha i know exactly what you mean by gigantic box, i got an order in the mail from them and both of my cats were able to play inside it. there were 3 records in it! hahaha