Bouncing Souls / Hot Water Music 7": 2nd Pressing

GO BONKERS!

http://www.chunksaah.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6_10&products_id=377

In December 2010, The Bouncing Souls and Hot Water Music embarked on a tour of Australia and New Zealand, that was routed in a hotel room in Vancouver in 2003. To celebrate the tour (affectionately dubbed the “Bud Bath Down Under”), The Bouncing Souls and Hot Water Music put together this special 7" to bring with them. The Bouncing Souls cover Hot Water Music’s “Wayfarer” and HWM take on the Souls’ “True Believers”.

The mailorder version, available from Chunksaah Records Online Store, features 225g. black offset paper stock with Silver and Red Foil Stamping, and two different vinyl color configurations (Aside/Bside Black & Silver and Aside/Bside Black & Silver with Red Splatter).

PREORDER NOW - Preorders will ship on or before January 3rd.

STREET DATE: 1.11.11

[image]

TRACK LISTING:

Side One (The Bouncing Souls):

1. Wayfarer

Side Two (Hot Water Music):

2. True Believers

PRESSING INFO:

MAILORDER VERSION (Black Paper w/ Red & Silver Foil):

500pcs Aside/Bside Black & Silver Vinyl | 500pcs Aside/Bside Black & Silver Vinyl w/ Red Splatter

TOUR VERSION (Grey Paper w/ Pearl White & Black Foil):

500pcs Aside/Bside Black & Grey Vinyl | 500pcs Aside/Bside Black & Grey Vinyl w/ Red Splatter

RETAIL VERSION (Black Paper w/ Red & Pearl White Foil):

1000pcs Aside/Bside Black & Red Vinyl

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a mailorder and a retail version. Good lookin out.

where'd ya order the retail one from?

My bad, I meant to say that I ordered both versions of the mailorder but that came out completely wrong. Trying to work, AND buy records, AND post on a message board leads to confusion.

Anyone know if Chunksaah will let this out to the normal distros?

Of course! All of our titles are exclusively distributed by ILC. That is how our releases get into stores, online shops, and other distros and one stops. The "retail" version will go to ILC and they will handle all distribution of those copies. Visit http://www.ilcdistro.com for more info on ILC.

ordered... also Zak have your guys make some XXL shirts already... have the souls looked ath their crowd? tons of big dudes!

Yes, I encouraged the making of larger shirts and I think some were made but I think that they are with the band on tour. Maybe we can get some available through Chunksaah early in the new year.