SIDE ONE DUMMY CD/LP SALE

I don't know if you gentlemen/gentlewomen saw the e-mail or whatever, but I just bought another copy of '59 Sound and the new Fake Problems 7" plus shipping for about $16! I'm stoked!

Here's a small piece of what I read...

WIN TEST PRESSING FROM THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM AND..

The annual SideOneDummy Records Holiday sale is going on right now. All of our CD's are on sale for $5.50 and all of our LP's are on sale for $8.50! From now until December 17th, 2010 ANYONE who purchases ANYTHING from our brand new online store will be automatically entered to win a test pressing from our vault (this includes anyone who has ordered from November 19th-today)! The list of test pressings and dates the winners will be announced are below! You can check out our new online store HERE.

Nathen Maxwell and The Original Bunny Gang- L.A. X-Mas 7" test pressing- winner will be drawn December 13th

Fake Problems Soulless 7" test pressing- winner will be drawn on December 14th

Jesse Malin and The St. Marks Social Love it to Life test pressing- winner will be drawn on December 15th

Flogging Molly Seven Deadly Sins 7" and Float test pressing- winner will be drawn on December 16th

The Gaslight Anthem Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7" test pressing - winner will be drawn on December 17th