6131 2011 vinyl subscription

It's been a week since my last Twitter conversation with Joey, so I figured I'd follow up. He says the records didn't ship this week because his dogs were sick but they will ship next week. I'll check back next week and stay on top of this. At this point, I just want the records to spite Jetboy.

• 2 weeks later...

Man is that guy such an absolute dead beat. If you have Instagram, follow him on there. With the amount of stuff he does in his free time, there is no reason these haven't shipped yet (other than the possibility that none of the records he's supposed to ship actually exist.)

Wait. You mean to tell me you don't even have a subscription, yet you're STILL bugging the guy on IG? Get a life, man.

I stated it twice in the comments. I think It's super shitty people have waited so long after they paid up front for this. You would be beyond pissed if you were one of the people who paid.

The dude has had ample time to ship out these sub records and close the chapter on something from 2011.  He has also had ample time to post on his instagram about all the shit he's done in his free time that doesn't include shipping out records from a 2011 subscription.  Therefore, I personally don't have any sympathy for him getting upset about people posting on his photos regardless of the subject.