6131 2011 vinyl subscription

Yea... I dunno maybe he should have a private account with only accepted followers for stuff like this. He kind of opened himself up for any and every comment by putting his personal business on his label Instagram.

The dude has had ample time to ship out these sub records and close the chapter on something from 2011.  He has also had ample time to post on his instagram about all the shit he's done in his free time that doesn't include shipping out records from a 2011 subscription.  Therefore, I personally don't have any sympathy for him getting upset about people posting on his photos regardless of the subject.

You both make excellent points and I would like to subscribe to your newsletters.

at first i thought it was a little messed up to even bring up the subscription on a picture of his newborn. but you were told to fuck off and they were about to have you blacklisted (as if you cant make a new email address) i think they were the ones to take it too far.

also it really sucks how long ago this was and you guys still don't have your stuff.

Handing out upvotes like candy, ladies and gentlemen. I'm glad someone is standing up to a label that is screwing a ton of people. (I didn't order this sub either.)

If this dude had fulfilled his obligation 3 years ago, I'm sure all he would have gotten was a congratulations on the kid.

I didn't even really know about 6131 having a subscription back then but I will say I have ordered plenty of stuff from them including pre-orders and they get shipped and arrive no problem. So for this to be an issue is kinda confusing to me how something hasn't been shipped and no compensation records or anything like that, while new items are being shipped like nothing is going on at all. I definitely do not think he is trying to fuck anyone over buuuuuuut isn't really doing much to show he is trying to make things right. Still wouldn't have confronted this issue when he posts a picture of his newborn. How did you see that going good for you?

094f900f061edae26596463a99748b61.jpg

They came out. The subscription wasn't fulfilled. Three years later he whines about people bootlegging while they actually licensed a release. He gets called out for being slime. He is mad. Others grab his back. They then get called slime for associating with a con artist. 

I got a release from him once that was broken in half. No damage to the box but I mean, I can't believe he'd do that on purpose. 7 months it took to get a replacement. Better than three years but it was my last order with 6131.