6131 2011 vinyl subscription

I haven't bought a fucking thing from this bullshit label since the subscription scam. Fuck. I forgot about this. Now I'm pissed again.

I'm not a tweeter but, yeah fuck that guy. Figuratively, not literally. That could send the wrong message.

Damn, I'm shocked that he replied. I still don't believe that there is a chance in Hell that we see anything more.

"Going out soon with an apology record" hahaha. Over two years late and we're supposed to believe that we're going to see records? My address has changed twice since 2011, so even if he DOES send out the rest of the subscription records, I doubt they'd ever show up at my doorstep.

I got to get a twitter and get in on this.

According to Joey at 6131, the final package will be 3 LPs and one 7". The LPs are from 2012 and the 7" is from 2013. He also says that he's hoping to shit then next week and there will still be a drawing for test presses. This is kinda starting to sound too good to be true AKA like total bullshit

i just don't get what he would have done unless he took control of their books, got their masters and sent them to press himself. i guess i'm dense. i don't know. if his "connections" are internet connections that enable him to send emails then i guess he isn't lying.

i guess i'm living under a rock if i thought i was the only one who was bothered by chris at no sleep. i feel validated. i like it.

Why do I have to tell you who I know? Why would I just say yeah I know someone, who can try and help you out and lie about that? 

You morons are dense as fuck.

Sorry bud, I'm not the one that needs help. I simply read through the thread and agree with everyone else posting that they're in the right to be upset. I just don't get how your connections could possibly help. That's why I was curious as to who they are & what they can do. Maybe in your first post you could've said "hey, I might be able to help out with this issue. Could someone please catch me up to speed real quick?" But no, you didn't. And once someone told you to do a quick read through which only took about 10 minutes (unless you're a slow reader), you became a little bitch boy about it. So yeah, shut up or nut up.

Side note part uno: does anyone know if this kid is the owner of the label just trolling everyone? #realtalk

Side note part dos:

Don't really feel like reading through the thread, but if someone can sum up the issue maybe I can do some investigating.

6131 offered a subscription in 2011. Never sent out the last bunch of records. No one knows if they even exist.

Do you know if they already had pre-determined bands or is similar to the No Sleep sub where its just based on who does releases that year? 

and just to help me out a little more what subscription records did everyone get?

WAIT A MINUTE. HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES.

Let me get this straight.

You're telling me. 

You know a guy.

Who has access to a warehouse.

But.

Not just any warehouse.

The warehouse.

6131's  warehouse.

The warehouse made especially for 6131.

That warehouse.

So you'd tell your friend. 

Hey man.

People on the internet ordered some stuff.

But they never got it cause the dude sucks.

Do me a favor.

Go to your warehouse place. 

Look for these records.

Cause they're totally in there.

I just know it.

I have connections.

They told me they're in there.

Side note.

I don't know which ones cause I was lazy.

I didn't want to read the thread that was short.

And would have taken maybe ten minutes.

But here I am wasting even more time.

Talking to you about this situation.

That you have no idea about.

But let's continue our master plan.

When you find these records.

Steal them from said warehouse.

Cause Joey from 6131 mismanaged them.

Ship them out to the people who ordered.

Cause that's totally legal.

I mean.

Yeah.

Totally.

Oh don't worry about the getting caught part.

I have connections that'll get you out of it.

I know the guy that has access to the jail cell.

I can find some stuff out for you.

???

Profit.

EDIT: I wrote that as a free-style poem. I hope you liked it. <3

EDIT2: Did you get the Kuzco's New Groove references?