6131 2011 vinyl subscription

How are they being shipped? I emailed to change my address but didn't get a response, I just need to know if it's being shipped through the post office because then it will be forwarded to me and I wont have to worry.

Got mine USPS. And on a side note the Rotting Out LP is pretty good.

Any idea when the NFG 7's will ship?

2012. They just shipped the 2nd batch of records this week. They hold the records until they have 3-4. I'm not sure whats in the pipeline, but we won't be getting the NFG records for months. And I doubt we'll receive what they claimed we'd receive (at least not in 2011). What/where are the mystery records?

Any idea when the NFG 7's will ship?

2012. They just shipped the 2nd batch of records this week. They hold the records until they have 3-4. I'm not sure whats in the pipeline, but we won't be getting the NFG records for months. And I doubt we'll receive what they claimed we'd receive (at least not in 2011). What/where are the mystery records?

i assumed the nfg was one of the mystery 7"s

Despite following the address change process outlined by the website twice, the package was shipped to my old address. I got it today but had to pay for shipping. At least it's here. The Rotting Out LP is as good as I hoped it would be so I'm stoked on that. I like the stuff 6131 puts out, I just would like better communication from the label. This subscription package has been a cluster fuck.

Despite following the address change process outlined by the website twice, the package was shipped to my old address. I got it today but had to pay for shipping. At least it's here. The Rotting Out LP is as good as I hoped it would be so I'm stoked on that. I like the stuff 6131 puts out, I just would like better communication from the label. This subscription package has been a cluster fuck.

• 1 month later...
so we've received 7 out of the 14 releases promised in just about a year right? no mention of the two special subscription only records.

I think I've only gotten 6? Joyce Manor LP, Rotting Out LP, Swamp Thing 7", Minority Unit 7", Cornered 7" and FocusedxMinds 7".

And I got my slipmat. It also said someone is supposed to get a test press of each release. Has anyone from here got one? There's supposed to be digital downloads of each release, which I think 3 of mine have had and 3 haven't (not a big deal.)

Hardside 7" is the other one right?

This is all I have gotten. only 6. 2 in the first and 4 in the 2nd. I got a tshirt even though I told them slipmat..oh well...gave the tshirt away....

Swamp Thing S/T 6131 Records Clear 7"

FocusedXMinds Stay Focused 6131 Records Clear 7"

Cornered Fuck Off! 6131 Records Clear 7"

Minority Unit S/T 6131 Records Clear 7"

Rotting Out Street Prowl 6131 Records Clear 12"

Joyce Manor