6131 2011 vinyl subscription

Someone (probably from here) asked them what was up with the rest of this sub on tumblr.  He replied "Your patience will be rewarded soon."  I'm sure this wouldn't be the first time you guys have gotten the runaround, but at least he is still acknowledging that you all aren't whole.

That was me. I saw on their website you could ask a question on tumbler. I don't even know what tumbler is though so thanks for posting that they actually replied.

According to Joey at 6131, the final package will be 3 LPs and one 7". The LPs are from 2012 and the 7" is from 2013. He also says that he's hoping to shit then next week and there will still be a drawing for test presses. This is kinda starting to sound too good to be true AKA like total bullshit

Maybe this went to my junk filter and I totally missed it? Did anyone get this email?

We definitely didn't get any sort of email describing that. Nor did he mention it the 3 or 4 times I've emailed him since 2012.

@6131records: @john4bes it sucked & I've apologized countless times for the delays. subscribers have received over 10 records so far w/ 4 more coming

We've got 9 7"s and 2 LP's. He also promised 2 "mystery" 7"s which I don't believe we got/will ever get.

Nope, I tried to look into the matter and help out but held off with the way you and others in this thread have been acting, so fuck all ya'll hope you don't get shit.

What could you possibly have done to help out? 

Nope, I tried to look into the matter and help out but held off with the way you and others in this thread have been acting, so fuck all ya'll hope you don't get shit.

Went through and read the entire thing earlier today (took me only like five minutes) and I gotta say, they're pretty much in the clear for the way they acted. Wouldn't you act the same way if you were promised something back in 2011 and never fully got it? The answer is yes.