6131 2011 vinyl subscription

All I was asking was for someone to sum up what records they had gotten as a part of the sub, what records were gonna be on the sub that didn't get released. Simple as that, It only had to be one person.

I get people are upset that they didn't get what they paid for but when I'm trying to help and I get snide replies, fuck that. 

I know people and I could've figured out shit for you all but I ain't down to help anymore. If you get your shit cool, but otherwise I ain't helpin' people especially if you're all going to harass the dude about it.

^ haha one person told you to read the short thread instead of asking numerous detailed questions about it and you act like this? Now who is crying? I'm sure if you had said "hey, I believe I can help. Can anyone give me these details so I know what's really going on?" then that ONE person who you are so mad at might've been more helpful.

^ haha one person told you to read the short thread instead of asking numerous detailed questions about it and you act like this? Now who is crying? I'm sure if you had said "hey, I believe I can help. Can anyone give me these details so I know what's really going on?" then that ONE person who you are so mad at might've been more helpful.

I'm not crying I'm just pointing out that I tried to lend my hand out some guy gives me a dumb response and then everyone else is acting like a bunch of babies about harassing the dude via twitter and tumblr.  What I put in bold was pretty much what I said. So again, good luck with getting your records. 

Got this email last night! Thanks to whoever helped with emailing/twitter/tumbler/etc.

Hello. If you are receiving this email that means you ordered the 2011 6131 Subscription, and are still owed more records. The good news is that those records are finally coming. Three clear LPs, one clear 7" from 2013, and a random recent LP that we'll throw in for good measure will start shipping in the next week or so. I understand this has not gone according to plan (at all), and for that I sincerly apologize.

So if my memory serves correct that'll be six LPs and 10 7"s. Plus we'll still be sending one lucky person a set of the 2011 test presses that are available.

Finally, since it's been so long your address might have changed. Please respond to this email with your new address if that's the case.

Thank you for your patience, and again I apologize.

Joey
6131 Records

Yeah, after barkinglot opened the door last night on twitter, I made an account and asked a bunch of questions about when they'd ship, what would be in the final package (because we've only received two LPs with the rest being 7"s), if the test presses would be given out, how can we change our address etc. I was polite about it (far from harassment) and Joey was very friendly and forthcoming with the info. Hopefully this all ships out in a week or two, someone gets the test presses, and we can move on.

What records are we even going to get? I stopped paying attention to 6131 because of this, so I have no idea what they've released recently.

Don't think it's been said which records in particular, but "3 LPs from 2012, one 7" from 2013 and a more recent 12" as a bonus". According to discogs those dudes didn't put out many records in 2012 or 2013 so you can probably make an educated guess.

The LPs from 2012 I'm assuming will be Strife, Hardside (this should make a good coaster) and Vales? I really don't care about any of these, haven't heard new Strife yet so maybe that'll change my mind. Not sure which 2013 7 inch it will be, hopefully Violent Reaction because that band is great.

No apology (or throwaway LP) could cover all the negligence and incompetence this lying scumbag Joey has perpetrated against his paying customers. I actually want that Ivy League TX LP but refuse to buy it because he doesn't deserve another dime from me. I despise Chris "Selective Morality" Hansen from No Sleep as well for being in bed business-wise with Joey and defending him on altpress.com for the Handsome swindle job.

If you weren't up on that whole shit-show, here's some happy reading for your weekend.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/91030-handsome-just-saw-thisnever-before-on-vinyl/

I know it's long, but trust me that it's juicy and well worth the read if you're not already familiar. That is, unless you're the type of person who wants to bend over backwards to help people out but not if it involves reading 5 whole pages of posts.

Also, if any of you subscribers end up with a ILTX LP and don't want it, I'd take it for $16 ppd (USA) since I wouldn't be giving the money directly to dickweed.

No apology (or throwaway LP) could cover all the negligence and incompetence this lying scumbag Joey has perpetrated against his paying customers. I actually want that Ivy League TX LP but refuse to buy it because he doesn't deserve another dime from me. I despise Chris "Selective Morality" Hansen from No Sleep as well for being in bed business-wise with Joey and defending him on altpress.com for the Handsome swindle job.

If you weren't up on that whole shit-show, here's some happy reading for your weekend.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/91030-handsome-just-saw-thisnever-before-on-vinyl/

I know it's long, but trust me that it's juicy and well worth the read if you're not already familiar. That is, unless you're the type of person who wants to bend over backwards to help people out but not if it involves reading 5 whole pages of posts.

Also, if any of you subscribers end up with a ILTX LP and don't want it, I'd take it for $16 ppd (USA) since I wouldn't be giving the money directly to dickweed.

You're my new favorite poster. "Fuckin' amateurs" had me in stitches.

SBarry: The sound quality on that split 7" you asked about is weak, but it's not as bad as the music itself. All around a subpar product that I literally plucked from a 7" bin and bought on impulse hoping it would be something cool for $3. From now on I'll check for the 6131 logo first, ha ha.

You're my new favorite poster. "Fuckin' amateurs" had me in stitches.

SBarry: The sound quality on that split 7" you asked about is weak, but it's not as bad as the music itself. All around a subpar product that I literally plucked from a 7" bin and bought on impulse hoping it would be something cool for $3. From now on I'll check for the 6131 logo first, ha ha.

Wait you don't like bands like Bad Seed and War Hungry? Did you buy a subscription from this label? Because I'm starting to think you don't listen to much of anything that would be included.

Edit: never mind I just saw you didn't. Carry on.