beatles vinyl reissues limited to 1000??

Did i read somewhere that they were reissuing the beatles records and they would be limited to 1000? I was at best buy today and they had a beatles record there but i didnt know if this was a true statement about them being limited to 1000. PLease let me know if this is true and what ones are released. Thanks

• 1 year later...

The Beatles you saw at Best Buy was most likely Abbey Road, it seems that LP never went out of print, it's easily available pretty much everywhere. I'm not sure what master there using, but if I had to guess it would be from the 1987 CD masters, and not the original analog tapes.

Still just rumors for the other new Beatles albums on vinyl. It's only a matter of time though.

The Beatles you saw at Best Buy was most likely Abbey Road, it seems that LP never went out of print, it's easily available pretty much everywhere. I'm not sure what master there using, but if I had to guess it would be from the 1987 CD masters, and not the original analog tapes.

Still just rumors for the other new Beatles albums on vinyl. It's only a matter of time though.

What he said.

Yea Abbey Road is currently the only Beatles LP in print. The reissues are suppose to come sometime next year. They were suppose to come in March of 2010 tho so who knows. I know they are being worked on.

Michael Jackson was a f'n genius! They are constantly reissuing beatles albums and they are sell

Tons of copies!

Not really. After the initial vinyl releases, they were issued on CD in 1987, and reissued again this year. Really, they've show remarkable restraint compared to way lesser bands that put out remasters and special editions every few years just to make a buck.

Anyone knows the pressing info for the "Abracadabra" LP? I think there's 4 colors. White, Yellow, Green and Red. I checked on ebay and popsike, these rec sold for 70 USD. Here in Singapore, I can get it for 17 to 20 USD for the yellow and white ones. check out the link. craziness. If any of u need me to help ya getting it for a cheaper price, drop me a pm yeah. I'll be glad to help ya. tho, bear in mind that shiping from Singapore to state is abit bitch. heh cheers

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEATLES-ABRACADABRA-COLORED-VINYL-LP-IMPORT-/360236206458?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item53dfc0497a

Anyone knows the pressing info for the "Abracadabra" LP? I think there's 4 colors. White, Yellow, Green and Red. I checked on ebay and popsike, these rec sold for 70 USD. Here in Singapore, I can get it for 17 to 20 USD for the yellow and white ones. check out the link. craziness. If any of u need me to help ya getting it for a cheaper price, drop me a pm yeah. I'll be glad to help ya. tho, bear in mind that shiping from Singapore to state is abit bitch. heh cheers

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEATLES-ABRACADABRA-COLORED-VINYL-LP-IMPORT-/360236206458?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item53dfc0497a

PMing you

Guest markovianprocess
They are constantly reissuing beatles albums and they are sell

Tons of copies!

This true. I bought brand new copies of Sgt Peppers, Let It Be, Revolver and Rubber Soul this year from record stores. All of my local stores had brand new copies of these albums.