"Roadrunner Classics" quality?

I'm thinking of picking up two records, and some of them are on the Roadrunner Records "Roadrunner Classics" line. Noticed they are imported from Germany as well. The albums in question are TON - Bloody Kisses, and Life of Agony - Ugly.

I was wondering if anyone who had these in particular, or any other albums from this line, could tell me how the quality is?

Thank you!

I know the reissue of King Diamond's Them was lame: not only was the b-side label for the wrong record, but instead of breaking up the songs like six per side, there was something like eight songs on the a-side and three on the b-side with a bunch of runoff. Very weird. And it had a big scratch on it.

Thankfully I just noticed this at work and pulled it from the shelves, but beware . . .

Stay away from the Madball - 'Demonstrating my Style' press they made. I tried out three different copies on a couple of turntables, and they all had the sound dropping out randomly on the A-side and all the way through the b-side.

None of the other Cargo/Roadrunner represses I've listened to were superior to the respective original press of each album, sadly.

I have Death Symbolic and it sounds amazing. Though, the first one I bought had a huge scratch, and had to be exchanged by Vinylcollective. I wouldn't necessarily let that scare you, it happens from time to time.

wheter the second copy is right? my record is scratched too, I thought that the matrix has been scratched.