The Weakerthans - Reunion Tour

I don´t think there are big differences. Maybe the gatefold sleeve or the mp3 download.

The differences I noticed in the past between Epitaph US and Epitaph Euro/Burning Heart

-The Euro releases always have printed cardboard innersleeves instead of an insert

-most of the stuff was pressed on heavy 180gr vinyl, for example the last Bad Religion records and I think also Reconstruction site...

But these differences are marginal, plus by the time you receive the record from Europe, the US vinyl might be out as well

I might pick up a copy today, if so, I´ll post pix

I don´t think there are big differences. Maybe the gatefold sleeve or the mp3 download.

The differences I noticed in the past between Epitaph US and Epitaph Euro/Burning Heart

-The Euro releases always have printed cardboard innersleeves instead of an insert

-most of the stuff was pressed on heavy 180gr vinyl, for example the last Bad Religion records and I think also Reconstruction site...

But these differences are marginal, plus by the time you receive the record from Europe, the US vinyl might be out as well

I might pick up a copy today, if so, I´ll post pix

If Reunion Tour is being pressed on 180gr I'd much rather pick up the Euro version.

I´ve seen them in two different stores, all came shrinked. Plus the shop where I bought my copy is a small punkrock recordstore, not a big chain. Most of his stuff is unsealed.

I think Euro Epitaph/Burning Heart just started shrinkwrapping them some time ago, I remember as well the older releases weren´t shrinked. But the last two european Bad Religion LPs also came shrinkwrapped. I don´t see too much sense in shrinkwrapping records anyway. Unsealed makes it easier to check for color wax and the shrinkwrap doesn´t provide much protection to the sleeves at all. So why do companies seal vinyl?

Anyway, this is absolute nerd talk. We better stop it

• 1 month later...

So first it was bumped back to October. Then November 20. Now it's been bumped to December 4. Even though $23 euro is like $33.20 USD, that Euro press is really starting to look tempting. Especially considering I have a sneaking suspicion the US version isn't even going to be a gatefold, and it's gonna be on really cheap vinyl, and it's gonna get pushed back at least one more time.

I saw them just over a week ago and I'm still psyched about it, if that says anything about how much I love this band. I guess it depends how much my phone bill is and what my overtime from last week looks like.