The Toadies- Rubberneck

On Kirtland Records facebook site:

Ready to have your mind blown? 

We're happy to announce that we'll be re-releasing #Rubberneck on vinyl and cd with a few bonus tracks for ya and we'll be touring the nation with The Supersuckers and Battleme. Stay tuned for dates. 

We're also releasing our very own beer. Yep, that's right a Toadies beer called Rubberneck Red. Look for that from Martin House Brewing Company this April. 

We hope you're as excited as we are about 2014!!
1544460_10152135561483276_1403358115_n.j

• 6 years later...
3 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Yeah, was about to answer my own question.
I see none for sale currently, but had this info:
Last Sold: 27 May 20
Lowest: $141.00
Median: $237.65
Highest: $352.94

Mine isn't sealed, but would consider it in NM condition, and again, with original hype sticker (whatever that adds to it's worth). Was probably only played once or twice. It's in great shape and stored well. Not much shelf wear.

Edited by vinyldavid
typo

9 hours ago, tape said:

@vinyldavid not sure if you're aware but if you click on the date in the Last Sold part, it's a link to a more detailed history (once you click on the captcha), including the price and condition and description comments of each of those last 10 sales. https://www.discogs.com/sell/history/534031

Thanks. Yeah, I have seen that button before, but did forget to look there, and looked there later after posting.
That definitely is helpful info.
The last one was $240 and NM condition. Maybe similar to mine.
I'm guessing somewhere between 200-250 for mine.
I think I'll be holding onto it for now anyways. I like The Toadies a lot. Was more just curious, and had never noticed it being a rare piece before.
Unless I lose my job or something happens where I am hurting for money.

I also just noticed last week that I have a US orange vinyl release of GNR Spaghetti Incident, that I forgot I had. I see that one too is around the 90-100 area.
I need to take the time and look closer at my 90's items. In that CD heavy era, vinyl was pressed less.