Bright Eyes - People's Key Deluxe Preorder /2000

gmoney

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you could make a quick $40 or so or more if you held out. I think that for the most part the only people who are really crazy to get the limited variant threw down for the package deal and most others are content just to get a copy on black. Saddle Creek has always done a fairly good job at making things available enough that everyone can get a copy.

One on red but the other just the autographed Black LP

Autographed LP > Red \m/ lol

Welp, if you wanted to be a real dick there are about 21546567865 13 year old girls who would steal mommy's credit card to pay you for that autographed one, haha. How about the girl near me during his set last week screaming "Conor, you are my god!"

Welp, if you wanted to be a real dick there are about 21546567865 13 year old girls who would steal mommy's credit card to pay you for that autographed one, haha. How about the girl near me during his set last week screaming "Conor, you are my god!"

Sounds like my roomie.....he is 21 and a dude, scary shit!

just got tickets to see them June 6th in Saint Louis.

i have only seen them twice. the fevers and mirrors tour, and the lifted tour.

so it will be nice to finally catch them again.

Believe me it is a much different experience with Conor being sober when he plays.

i'm sure it is. i've seen him fall on stage, play out of tune without noticing, and scream during songs when he really just shouldn't.

i'm really looking forward to this next show.

The last time I saw Bright Eyes was the vote for Change tour in '04 in Cleveland. Amazing show. Politically driven or not, how could you miss a show with "Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, REM and Bright Eyes" as the bill?

Missing the Chicago date tomorrow, 'cause the wife and I will be catching the Elephant 6 Holiday Surprise Tour 2011 instead. Instead, we're going up to the Milwaukee date in April with Titus Andronicus opening.

• 3 weeks later...