Megasus 5" - Awesome layout!

This looks cool but I will admit to being old. I miss photocopied covers for records with fucking awesome songs and a note on the back that read "Pay No More Than..."

I've been paying way too much money for packaging that means shit compared to the music and I sure as hell hope this is a trend that dies sooner than later.

This looks pretty mean. I'm having a hard time shelling out the 14.00 PPD for a 5" record (and the 2 screen prints) but I can feel my will weakening the more I look at this killer layout.

I don't get it. You don't have to get both prints. You can pick one and it will only cost $8.50 PPD

I'm not that big of a fan of the prints. I love that big fold out megasus though!

This looks cool but I will admit to being old. I miss photocopied covers for records with fucking awesome songs and a note on the back that read "Pay No More Than..."

I've been paying way too much money for packaging that means shit compared to the music and I sure as hell hope this is a trend that dies sooner than later.

I'm feeling this too. $9 7"s? Come on. You can still get an LP from No Idea for cheaper than that. Most 7"s I buy these days are $6, getting crazy. At least this release has a reason to be a little spendy. Cool package, screen printing, a 5". I'll probably pick one up after the holidays...