Osker - Idle Will Kill?

treatment 5 was pressed on black only as far as i know.

i spoke to someone at epitaph who handles licensing of records, before the co-op started, and he said they didn't want to do it. I even talked to devon to get his permission/blessing and he was cool with it. but epitaph said no before and after the co-op.

i think, correct me if i'm wrong epitaph folks, but when osker put this record out there was tension between the band and label. thats why the artwork is so shitty. so it wouldn't surprise me if epitaph was like FUCK THIS RECORD IT'S NEVER COMING OUT.

apparently there is a third osker record as well, but i don't know who owns that record. maybe epitaph? maybe devon?

treatment 5 was pressed on black only as far as i know.

i spoke to someone at epitaph who handles licensing of records, before the co-op started, and he said they didn't want to do it. I even talked to devon to get his permission/blessing and he was cool with it. but epitaph said no before and after the co-op.

i think, correct me if i'm wrong epitaph folks, but when osker put this record out there was tension between the band and label. thats why the artwork is so shitty. so it wouldn't surprise me if epitaph was like FUCK THIS RECORD IT'S NEVER COMING OUT.

apparently there is a third osker record as well, but i don't know who owns that record. maybe epitaph? maybe devon?

I don't know if a third record was recorded, but I know that Blindsided recorded a record for Epitaph that was never released. I would love to hear that.