Osker - Idle Will Kill?

Pm'd letsmakekill.

Also, I guess while i'm here i'll put in my 2 cents. Its hard to answer the question "Whats your favorite album?", or "Whats your favorite band?" But this album, and band, come to mind every time i'm asked. I also have Idle Will Kill tattooed on my arm. I really like the meaning, and the record means a lot to me. And also, I like the art work. People are always trashing it though. There isn't really much to it, but I like it, and would love to see it on vinyl more than any other record.

i really like devon as a song writter, and IWK means alot to me too. although i've thought about getting a tattoo for it, i haven't yet!

it's a pity he "grew up" and hates talking about osker. He got really bummed out when fingers cut stayed at my house, and put on Crazy/beautiful, to the scene where osker played the pool party.

Osker was my whole high school. I listened to a lot of metal (with the exception of hardcore and one or two known punk bands) until some new dudes I started hanging out with who loved punk/pop punk showed me treatment 5. I was hooked and when Idle Will Kill came out, it was such a change in direction but was really good and still till this day is always in my CD player (along with saves the day's stay what you are). I could see some great colors for this.

Do we need to do another petition like MTS is doing for name taken?

I'm sure it's probably just that Epitaph doesn't think it would sell more than a couple hundred copies (especially) now.

I think that if Epitaph decided to press this, they would sell more copies now, than they would have when it came out.(That still doesn't mean that it would sell more than a couple hundred copies:P) But, vinyl has blown up quite a bit since then. Also, i've noticed Osker fans coming out of the woodwork ever since VC tried to get the rights to press Idle Will Kill. When the album first came out, I knew 3 or 4 people other than myself who liked Osker. But now that I think about it, they were touring back then, and had promotion and what not. But, I think they would still sell quite a few copies of this.

Haha. I forgot about that. I thought it was so weird that they were in that movie when I first found out. By the way, are Fingers-Cut..done? And what is devon doing now?

he is doing some solo band stuff. Its weirdo psychadelic pop. He also plays bass in some hip band, i can't remember their name, but i thought it was horrible.

I just emailed someone at Epitaph the link to this thread and told them that they should do a short run. I'm sure my email will just be a junk mail lister but it's worth a shot. The worst that would happen is no which is already happening.

I would be interested in going in with a couple of labels on offering them a huge cash offering to allow our labels to get the rights. If it's a couple if labels and a good money offer they can't refuse and won't hurt us, it could happen. Money does talk and it's worth a shot. I can care less if I just break even, I just want this in my collection since it's something memorable and a great record.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ean6im4e]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ean6im4e]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

BTW, thank you letsmakekill for the unreleased Osker tracks. Most of them sound like treatment 5 demos maybe, which are awesome. But, "Prove Me Wrong" is amazing. It sounds like it could maybe have been written around, or probably after Idle Will Kill was released. Almost like having new Osker, thanks again!

BTW, thank you letsmakekill for the unreleased Osker tracks. Most of them sound like treatment 5 demos maybe, which are awesome. But, "Prove Me Wrong" is amazing. It sounds like it could maybe have been written around, or probably after Idle Will Kill was released. Almost like having new Osker, thanks again!

Linkage?!

Also, who wants to sell me the blindsided split for cheap?

• 3 years later...