Joyce Manor LP preorders up now!

Joeyxxx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This record is incredible. I've been listening to it non-stop for about 2 weeks now.

If you guys missed it, we released a split 7" with Joyce Manor and Summer Vacation. I'm all sold out, so don't try to order it from me. However, a few distros still have it or you can get it straight from the band here.

http://joycemanor.bigcartel.com/

(Sorry for the shameless plug, but seeing as how I have no copies to sell and I linked directly to the band's store I'm hoping 6131 doesn't mind)

This record is incredible. I've been listening to it non-stop for about 2 weeks now.

If you guys missed it, we released a split 7" with Joyce Manor and Summer Vacation. I'm all sold out, so don't try to order it from me. However, a few distros still have it or you can get it straight from the band here.

http://joycemanor.bigcartel.com/

(Sorry for the shameless plug, but seeing as how I have no copies to sell and I linked directly to the band's store I'm hoping 6131 doesn't mind)

Not at all! The split rules!

great band seen them twice this week. Probably going tonight also. Is tonight a house show?

Yeah it is.

thanks, will they be selling their new lp there? I didnt see it at merch table lastnite. I was going to ride my bike there but if they are selling their lp i rather drive so i don't wreck the lp.

Yeah it is.

thanks, will they be selling their new lp there? I didnt see it at merch table lastnite. I was going to ride my bike there but if they are selling their lp i rather drive so i don't wreck the lp.

Sorry I didn't back sooner. They weren't selling them at that show but they will be at their record release next saturday.

[image]