Message board

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the new board, all these bannings.

It's easier to ban than to man up I suppose. ???

If it were me, I would have at least sent a PM to those who were going to be banned to at least let them know the deal/make peace, but it's whatever.

the only thing I like about this board is getting all my info for releases, and buy, sell, trade... Ive had a lot of good times on this board, but I see this shit being deleted within a week, if you guys are actually making a new board for shit, dont call it the vinyl collective, come up with something new , ill see you guys there

also

virgil was always alright in my book, he made a ton of bad business moves and cheated out a lot of my favorite labels, but Ive always stayed outta those threads because it had nothing to do with me, regardless of how fucked up I thought it was

I like a good majority of the suburban home bands and supported the label because I wanted them to continue to keep putting out some good tunes

but this thread seriously makes me sick (theres more I could say, but I dont want to throw insults at anyone), I cant believe all those good dudes got banned, Jimmythescumbag is the one of the few posters on here that actually said anything of value and contributed to the community

just let this board die

and I hope things start looking brighter for virgil , I honestly feel bad for him because of all that shit thats happened and has been said about him lately, I remember it like it was yesterday when everyone gargled his nuts on a daily basis

but this thread seriously makes me sick (theres more I could say, but I dont want to throw insults at anyone), I cant believe all those good dudes got banned, Jimmythescumbag is the one of the few posters on here that actually said anything of value and contributed to the community

just let this board die

and I hope things start looking brighter for virgil , I honestly feel bad for him because of all that shit thats happened and has been said about him lately, I remember it like it was yesterday when everyone gargled his nuts on a daily basis

+ fucking one, and not just for the bolded part.

What sucks is that I can't even login to follow up on some pending sales/trades...whatevs I guess. ::)