The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - 2000 Miles 7"

I bought it and any price is worth it for new ToneS vinyl, esp to hear a new B-side and a sweet cover of a great song. If you are complaining about this you need to realize the BossToneS do not have a record label helping them release this little stuff its all through their own label. I highly recommend picking up their entire discography.

Best band ever!

I bought it and any price is worth it for new ToneS vinyl, esp to hear a new B-side and a sweet cover of a great song. If you are complaining about this you need to realize the BossToneS do not have a record label helping them release this little stuff its all through their own label. I highly recommend picking up their entire discography.

Best band ever!

this...and ordered!

This is exciting! I would like to know if it is very limited so maybe I would order one more but I can't find this info right now.

From the Bosstones website : Check out the new video produced by Mark Higgins of our take of The Pretenders holiday classic "2000 Miles": The Mighty Mighty Bosstones 2,000 Miles http://www.altpress.com/aptv/video/exclusive_the_mighty_mighty_bosstones_2000_miles/

To coincide with Throwdown 13, we will be releasing a 7" vinyl single featuring "2000 Miles" b/w "The Drone" - an unreleased original from the "Pin Points & Gin Joints" sessions. The single will be on pink vinyl and l features a cover illustration by Jimmy Kimmel.

If you are complaining about this you need to realize the BossToneS do not have a record label helping them release this little stuff its all through their own label.

yeah, c'mon guys! the Bosstones are a little known band with no following, just scraping by. They can't afford to press 1000 at a time and charge $5-6ppd. I mean, between the 6 or 7 of the members, they'd have to front like $300-400 each!

• 4 weeks later...