Interpunk vinyl shipping = lame

so, I got my Deny Everything LP today, which did come pretty fast, but they shipped it in a standard large Priority box (not flattened) w/ some bubble wrap and the jacket is all bent up.

The vinyl at least isn't warped or messed up.

Lame, lame, laaaame...

that's just how they shipped my taking back sunday - tell all your friends lp as well... as you could imagine i was quite upset with that as well, pretty lame indeed.

i ever ordered from interpunk.

in my opinion,interpunk always service as good as the other store do with the order from Thailand.

but i hate to buy money ticket and send for purchase.it make me don't want to order from their store too often except i find some stuffs that can't find from the other webstore.

anyway,their shipping charge for Thai customer (like me) is very terrible and didn't fast as they declare....

Guest scriptedrain

I got 2 copies of TAYF on orange yesterday and one is in great condition (a little ringwear, everything else looks new) and the other is in pretty good condition (minor wear, especially along one edge). The lyric sheets and records are mint, though. Either way, I'm glad I got them when some people are saying Interpunk didn't send them theirs.

- Jeff

I got 2 copies of TAYF on orange yesterday and one is in great condition (a little ringwear, everything else looks new) and the other is in pretty good condition (minor wear, especially along one edge). The lyric sheets and records are mint, though. Either way, I'm glad I got them when some people are saying Interpunk didn't send them theirs.

- Jeff

That's so weird. I live about as far away as you can get from Interpunk and mine came super quick and everything was in perfect condition. Actually it's the only time i've gotten vinyl from them where something wasn't messed up.