VC is Now Operated By Shop Radio Cast, Mightier Th

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we'll probably still berate people on this board into hopefully realizing they are not cool nor underground, but just stupid consumers being tricked into buying multiple copies of the same thing and buying into the "culture" of something thats been engineered to part them of their dollars. to no success.

punk rocks, fuck the new overloads

servofromtheinternet.com on tour all year

I <3 servo.

Dude, can you get me into VLV...please? ;)

What about everyone that has had the banhammer dropped down upon them?

I mean, I didn't know any of them personally or anything, but since the person who did the banning isn't going to be associated with the board, will they be let back in?

Just curious about that.

Dammit, you slipped in as I typing this up!

No matter, the message stands!

I have officially unbanned everyone. We are starting fresh!

That was a pretty terrible idea. There were some legit terrible people that were banned (ie those white power dudes).

What an asshole.

^This is my favorite thing ever!

:-*

yeah wtf you guys BOUGHT this right?

It was part of the VC for life $1 million package. All the releases and the blog and message board. 1/1

+1

whoa! Did not see this coming.

How can anyone "not have seen this coming"? Seriously, the guy was pretty much threatening to delete the board anyway, so this was a way to save a little face and make the posters somewhat happy...any maybe make a couple bucks for (insert Virge joke here).

LOL WAT.

okay, shopradiocast and RJ are amazing people and I wholly believe they won't take our money so i'm super into this development...

HOWEVER...what the fuck?! lollll

nice to have my post count back. i'm gonna miss the new board if it dies. it was getting pretty awesome over there.

LOL WAT.

okay, shopradiocast and RJ are amazing people and I wholly believe they won't take our money so i'm super into this development...

HOWEVER...what the fuck?! lollll

nice to have my post count back. i'm gonna miss the new board if it dies. it was getting pretty awesome over there.

I'm still trying to decide if I really care enough about a post count to stick around here. I don't really care that much for SRC or MTS nah mean? I dunno, we'll see...

So yea whats up with the Co-Op?

Would be cool if SRC/MTS/AFS took that over but I assume all the money everyone put in to start and any money made from the sales is gone now, right?

If I just get my BigWig and This Charming Man records I'll be happy.

You had to know this was coming:

[image]

i got my money from the co op back today.

:o Did you ask for it back, or just get it back out of the blue? I may be taking that double facepalm back travis... :P

So yea whats up with the Co-Op?

Would be cool if SRC/MTS/AFS took that over but I assume all the money everyone put in to start and any money made from the sales is gone now, right?

If I just get my BigWig and This Charming Man records I'll be happy.

You had to know this was coming:

[image]

Uh...cause Im asking whats up with the Co-Op?...