Jets vs. Pats

Don't like either team. Jets are over hyped and just don't like the patriots. That said, still respect that Tom Brady is amazing and they will probably murder the jets...anyone see the press conference with Wes Welker ripping on Rex Ryan for his foot fetish? Great stuff...

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/sports/nfl/wes-welker-jabs-rex-ryan-over-foot-fetish-video-20110113

Hahahaha!! Thanks for the link, that has made my morning.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you count an 18 win season, a 11-5 season with Cassel at QB, a trip to the playoffs the following year, and domination this year, I guess you are right. They haven't won anything.

and where are your rings for any of those seasons?? and no, an AFC championship ring doesnt count. it doesnt matter how many games you win if you dont win the superbowl. especially after going 18-1, with that one loss coming in one of the biggest game in NFL history in terms of significance. my point is they havent won a superbowl since spygate. which right now no one can argue, but i knew some over zealous pats fan would take exception to the fact i pointed out.

no, they havent won a ring since spygate. they fell short in the superbowl, and 10 minutes of football later, saw the best quarterback of all time get his knee destroyed.

everyone fucking cheats. the pats just got caught. my friends love to joke that theyre still cheating- and even if they are, whatever. theyve obviously learned not to get caught. just another reason why theyre the best.

and again... the jets cant really sit back and laugh that the patriots havent won a superbowl in 3 years. lets stick with the number 3. because thats how many rings tom has, and the jets havent had a thing to be proud of since superbowl 3.

fuck the jets. fuck them so hard. i despise rex ryan, and its ridiculous that they can all run their mouths like this. the only thing that could be worse than the drabble theyve been feeding to the media is if they actually find a way to win tomorrow. i know people hate the pats, but the entire sports world would be in misery if wed have to listen to the bullshit that followed.

does monsterrod like the Patriots or something? i can't tell...

anyways, saying the Jets stand no chance is kind of stupid considering the Seahawks beat the Saints last week. anthing can happen. plus, even though the Pats blew the Jets out last time, the Jets beat them 28-14 in their first meeting. the Pats aren't invincible, if the Jets play a good game and Sanchez can keep his INTs to a minimum, they could definitely take this game.

anyways, saying the Jets stand no chance is kind of stupid considering the Seahawks beat the Saints last week. anthing can happen. plus, even though the Pats blew the Jets out last time, the Jets beat them 28-14 in their first meeting. the Pats aren't invincible, if the Jets play a good game and Sanchez can keep his INTs to a minimum, they could definitely take this game.

No doubt. The Jets can win the game but they will need to be perfect whereas the Pats just need to be good. I'm definitely not thinking it's in the bag by any means, but if the Pats lose it will be a shock. It would also send me into a depression I don't think I would ever recover from.

No doubt. The Jets can win the game but they will need to be perfect whereas the Pats just need to be good. I'm definitely not thinking it's in the bag by any means, but if the Pats lose it will be a shock. It would also send me into a depression I don't think I would ever recover from.

The loss to the Giants in the super bowl didn't send you into a depression? That made me want to swear off football!

The loss to the Giants in the super bowl didn't send you into a depression? That made me want to swear off football!

The AFC Championship 2nd half loss to Indy in 2007, the loss in the Superbowl in 2008, it all took huge chunks out of my soul but to lose to this team of degenerates would be the end of me.

i went into sports hibernation after that game. ive done a lot to suppress the memory- at this point all i remember is screaming when eli wouldnt go down, screaming even harder when tyree came down with it, and tearing off my moss jersey after brady burned 4 deep balls to lose the game. literally do not remember another moment of the game.

but honestly? a loss to the jets has the potential to be worse.