Asbestos Records

Jan 18th - River City Extension - and the Unmistakable Man 2xLP

Feb ?? - Reel Big Fish / Tip the Van - SKA IS DEAD 7"

Feb ?? - The Slackers / Bomb the Music Industry! - SKA IS DEAD 7"

at some point

6-12 more SKA IS DEAD 7"s

a handful more classic 3rd wave ska reissues

a handful of other projects in early stages of development

IHPR-016 - Everything Went Black - Rattletooth Split 7" - Feb. 8th - Pre-order up now! http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56669

IHPR-014 - Cutthroat Shamrock - Dark Luck LP - March

IHPR-017 - Feeding Lies - One Sided 7" March

IHPR-018 - Dave Nobody Appendix Split - 1 sided LP, 4 bands 2 songs each. The Haddonfields, Jetty Boys, Be My Doppleganger and one more surprise! Proceeds go to Dave Nobody's Medical Bills - March/April

IHPR-019 - The Haddonfields - The Skin's The Best Part - LP/CD April

IHPR-020 - The Disappeared - Bridges - LP/CD - April/May

IHPR-021 - ((Thorlock)) - Mission Supplement 1B: - 7" - May

Right now (Jan 11th)

Middle Class Trash: 'One Thing Left' 7"

March 22nd

F Bombers (ex members of Lower Class Brats/Strap Onz) Pledge Allegiance LP.

200g black, 180g clear

April 12th

Moral Crux: 'I Was A Teenage Teenager' 3d LP

We sold some on a pre-sale we had for a week. But the rest aren't out till the 4/12 date.

SRC Has an exclusive pre-order w/ way early shipping on both the Moral Crux record and F Bombers record

June: Ashers: 'Kill Your Master' LP

Some others sprinkled in there eg; Ill Repute LP, new F Bombers 7" and a 4 way 7" split

CHEAP GIRLS have copies of the first NO IDEA release of 2011 with them at their shows with AM! We will not have the record for a few days. Oh, and LEMURIA is on the other side of said record. Did I mention that?

THE HOLY MOUNTAIN are writing an album. Within a short time they will all live in the USA again. HELL YEAH!

HAWKS AND DOVES is finally happening, actually. Waiting for the test pressings to arrive. SBB too.

CHEAP GIRLS have copies of the first NO IDEA release of 2011 with them at their shows with AM! We will not have the record for a few days. Oh, and LEMURIA is on the other side of said record. Did I mention that?

THE HOLY MOUNTAIN are writing an album. Within a short time they will all live in the USA again. HELL YEAH!

HAWKS AND DOVES is finally happening, actually. Waiting for the test pressings to arrive. SBB too.

Any info on the AJJ/O Pioneers split as far as a date?

Unfortunately for me this is all just the first 3 months of 2011 for Run For Cover.

Fireworks - Bonfires 7"

Memorial - Mile High City LP

GDP - Useless Eaters CD/LP

Man Overboard - The Human Highlight Reel CD/LP

Castevet - Self Titled 7"

Daytrader - Last Days of Rome CD/12"EP

Seahaven - Ghost / Acoustic 12"

REPRESSES

Tigers Jaw - Two Worlds

The Wonder Years - The Upsides Gatefold reissue

Man Overboard - Real Talk 12" repress

Tigers Jaw / Balance and Composure - Split 12"

Hostage Calm - S/T

http://www.ashfromsweat.com

Ash From Sweat Records (and Egyptian Brain Removing Hook Records. A subsidiary of AFS Conglomerate)

Exotic Denver County

getting back into running a label full time after one of the shittiest years one could imagine. it's nice to be busy again:

AFS #22- Collapse/Swells split 7" (really stoked for this one, Collapse is members of To Be Eaten, Cephalic Carnage, and Elucidarious playing a technically insane mash-up of death metal and grind. Swells is some young dudes putting out their first record. They are the black metal cousin with a little more classic grinding approach and dual vocals. Former members of Great Redneck Hope) We expect this in March. Working on the art, which is why I have no cover shot!

AFS #07- Humble Ary "do it for fun b/w what you feel" 6"

[image]

30 final copies that never got covers back in 2003. This is a classic in the AFS catalog, even 8 years later we still get asked about this record all the time! Originally intended to be part of a boxed set of some kind, we've decided to let them strike out on their own! Available in February

EBRH #5- Windows "here an incline so known to cause defeat, next a decline thunderous and bad for knees" 3" CD

[image]

Windows is my solo noise experience. I've been recording and experimenting at home for about nine years now, this is my 6th release. Two songs of stripped down guitar and vocal madness, without emphasis on the "layered" songwriting. One tape screw/remix of an old band I played in. 20 minutes. Get stoned. Available in February. Finishing up the layout right now!

Oh, and a new webstore is nearly finished and ready to launch. I'm working on snagging all of the impulse buyers I can. You can still write me a letter for orders too!

Feb:

Spraynard/Sundials split 7"

Everyone Everywhere 7" repress

Cousin Brian 7"

April:

Dry Feet "Can't Sleep At Night" 7" single

Dirty Blonde 7"

May:

The Eeries "Debut" LP

Diarrhea Planet "Loose Jewels" Lp

Sometime this year:

Pujol EP