LABELS: Post 2011 release schedules for excitement

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess after starting the thread I should chime in with what we're up to...

ALGERNON CADWALLADER "Fun" 7"+CDep (3rd press, limited colors, screened covers or something else groovy like that)

BIG KIDS "Hoop Dreams" LP (2nd press)

BIG KIDS - brand new 12" and possibly a cassette as well

GROUNDWORK "Today We Will No Longer Be Invisible Nor Silent" LP (180gm remixed/remastered re-issue of the classic 90's record)

...and probably some additional stuff later in the year that we aren't discussing quite yet

Tankcrimes will deliver the following in 2011...

ANS / Ramming Speed split 12"

Kicking Spit "PsychRockBullshit" 12" / CD

Kicker 7" + LP

Vitamin X "About to Crack" 12"

Victims - new LP

Ecoli - things

Shitty Fucker - tape

Big Eyes - tape

Cannabis Corpse - LP/CD + cassingle

Ghoul - LP/CD + cassingle

Municipal Waste / Toxic Holocaust "Toxic Waste" split

plus Brainsqueeze 2.

some of this stuff is already in production, first batch of new stuff soon.

[image]

Fuck yes! Diggin that you are doing a Big Eyes tape too! 8-)

Very soon:

WZ003 - Worldwide Zoo - Hyperbolic Jive Tokens tape/CD

ALGERNON CADWALLADER "Fun" 7"+CDep (3rd press, limited colors, screened covers or something else groovy like that)

GROUNDWORK "Today We Will No Longer Be Invisible Nor Silent" LP (180gm remixed/remastered re-issue of the classic 90's record)

...and probably some additional stuff later in the year that we aren't discussing quite yet

when do you think those algernon represses will be out? i'm more than excited to see what the covers will look like!

I just sent WTR-003 to the plant today. People who like bands that sound like Hum will be into it.

Also working on doing a split release with Tor Johnson records for a discography that older Boston heads will be STOKED for.

yo tim, is 003 what i think it is? cause that would rule!!

at the plant right now:

Now Denial - Fuck... (our 4th release with these amazing Boston headbangers. expect some tours soon too!)

and 4-5 more in the works that aren't 100% (including that ridiculous disco mentioned above...)

CHEAP GIRLS have copies of the first NO IDEA release of 2011 with them at their shows with AM! We will not have the record for a few days. Oh, and LEMURIA is on the other side of said record. Did I mention that?

THE HOLY MOUNTAIN are writing an album. Within a short time they will all live in the USA again. HELL YEAH!

HAWKS AND DOVES is finally happening, actually. Waiting for the test pressings to arrive. SBB too.

WOLLARD

SMALL BROWN BIKE

a few of our upcoming releases (till early summer):

den80 | Infinite Light, Ltd - s/t cd / lp => new project of aidan baker, Nathan Amundson (aka Rivulets) and Mat Sweet (aka Boduf Songs)

den82 | Birds Of Passage - Without The World cd / lp

www.denovali.com/birdsofpassage

den83 | Povarovo – Tchernovik cd / 2xlp

www.denovali.com/povarovo

den86 | The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble – From The Stairwell cd/ 2x12’’ / limited boxset

den87 | Terminal Sound System - Constructing Towers 2x12’’

den88 | Terminal Sound System - Heavy Weather cd / 2xlp

www.denovali.com/terminalsoundsystem

www.denovali.com

thanks!

First up for me is Mall'd to Death - Can't Make a Living 12" with 7 bonus songs from their Radio K session. The lacquer sounds amazing-the tests should be here any day! If you haven't heard this-it's a great MPLS pop punk band with folks who have played in Off With Their Heads, Terrordactyls, and High Hopes. You can stream it here:

http://www.ampmagazine.com/5536/malld-to-death-full-album-stream-interview/

I've got two or three other things that should be coming up very soon. One seminal hardcore album and a 7" from brand new band with folks you probably know.

www.bittermelodyrecords.com

update:

Underground Communique Records:

Methadones "Not Economically Viable" LP test pressings approved...need to order the covers

Vacation Bible School "Ruined the Scene" LP/CD (reference lacquer arrives this week)

Capital "Givers/Takers" LP(reference lacquer arrives this week)

Olehole "Guacamole" 7"(reference lacquer arrives this week)

O Pioneers / Andrew Jackson Jihad split cassette (reference tape maybe this week or next?)

Tension Generation "Rid the World" LP (soonish)

I just sent WTR-003 to the plant today. People who like bands that sound like Hum will be into it.

Also working on doing a split release with Tor Johnson records for a discography that older Boston heads will be STOKED for.

at the plant right now:

Now Denial - Fuck... (our 4th release with these amazing Boston headbangers. expect some tours soon too!)

and 4-5 more in the works that aren't 100% (including that ridiculous disco mentioned above...)

Yes sir.

at the plant right now:

Yes sir.

fuck yes! ok 1) i need the details next time i see you, 2) i need to buy a copy, and 3) i definatly need some for the webstore!!

http://www.youthconspiracyrecords.com

YCR-004 - Weatherbox "American Art" 2xLP (gatefold sleeve with all-new artwork) — out Spring

YCR-005 - Epic Ditch "Suspicious Package" 7-inch/cassette (this is still tentative but it's looking good) — out late Spring/early Summer

YCR-006 - The Felix Culpa/The Dear Hunter - split LP — this has been on the back burner for a while but hopefully it will happen this year!

stoked for that weatherbox record and excited to see the packaging on the Epic Ditch stuff, we had weird ideas when we were gonna do a 7"/cassette. post a link to the band, i wanna check it.

Triple B Records 2011 (so far):

Clear debut 7"/Digital

Soul Search debut 7"/Digital

Dead End Path CD/LP/Digital

Dead End Path 7" single (for the LP)

Thought Crusade LP/Digital

Minus- Hard Feelings 7"/Digital (in stores 2/15/2011)

Fire & Ice- Collections LP/Digital (pre-orders up now)

Bane- Give Blood 10 Year Anniversary Reissue LP

plus some other stuff I can't talk about now!

Nick, print more Sacred Love shirts please :)

we probably never will. one XL left, wear it over hoodies!

fun fact: while we did "screen" the shirts, we didn't screen both designs. the shirts were already made with the black ink. we got the leftovers for our store but wanted our friend to screen our logo on the sleeve. she already had a screen made with our logo on it (for DMND posters), but our logo was so small. so we just screened it on the front in different ink. there were a lot of fuck ups. we only made about 10.

when do you think those algernon represses will be out? i'm more than excited to see what the covers will look like!

We will have the 3rd press ready for their early summer tour plans. Looks like they'll be hitting the road all across the USA with Snowing and 1994! in May and June. Should be rad :)