Integrity flexi?

I also picked up the Black version out of 65. There was so many awesome releases available at the show. I picked up:

Haymaker - Lost Tribe (Deranged) Black Vinyl (Large Hole) /450

Integrity - Harder They Fall Demo (Organized Crime)Black Flexi Disc Hand Numbered 35/65

Split - The Works Of Fate: Rot In Hell / The Process (Feast Of Tentacles) Black Vinyl

Integrity - To Die For (A389) Charles Manson Cover A389 Records Anniversary Show Clear Vinyl /150

V/A - The Show That Ends The World Soundtrack (Gray Ghost / Seraphim / Pulling Teeth / Gehenna / Ringworm / Integrity) Hand Numbered 17/200 Maroon Marble Vinyl (Booklet And DVD)

Haymaker - Demo (RSR) Hand Screened Fleshrip Cover For A389 Records Anniversary Show Black Vinyl

Rot In Hell - As Pearls Before Swine (Deathwish / Give Up) Gatefold Cover Record Release Version Hand Numbered 44/50 Orange & Brown Vinyl (With Button)

And Sharkie, I've recieved the first two flexi's from Decibel. I'm not too impressed. What do you think?

I also picked up the Black version out of 65. There was so many awesome releases available at the show. I picked up:

Integrity - Harder They Fall Demo (Organized Crime)Black Flexi Disc Hand Numbered 35/65

Split - The Works Of Fate: Rot In Hell / The Process (Feast Of Tentacles) Black Vinyl

Integrity - To Die For (A389) Charles Manson Cover A389 Records Anniversary Show Clear Vinyl /150

V/A - The Show That Ends The World Soundtrack (Gray Ghost / Seraphim / Pulling Teeth / Gehenna / Ringworm / Integrity) Hand Numbered 17/200 Maroon Marble Vinyl (Booklet And DVD)

Haymaker - Demo (RSR) Hand Screened Fleshrip Cover For A389 Records Anniversary Show Black Vinyl

Rot In Hell - As Pearls Before Swine (Deathwish / Give Up) Gatefold Cover Record Release Version Hand Numbered 44/50 Orange & Brown Vinyl (With Button)

And Sharkie, I've recieved the first two flexi's from Decibel. I'm not too impressed. What do you think?

I am hoping that some of this stuff...if any leftovers...make their way online somewhere.

I am hoping that some of this stuff...if any leftovers...make their way online somewhere.

I might have an extra RIH record release. Waiting to see if my friend takes it or not.

The 10" is here: http://www.a389records.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=44&products_id=1616