He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood 12" Pink w/Gold

I'm right here. I wanted to try and get suck out the poison and I am Hollywood pressed. It was being worked on by someone but they came back with an answer that the label said no. I think it was tooth and nail. I don't really remember. Could anyone try to get permission now? It's been a few years maybe they will change their mind.

been working on it for awhile...much easier said than done but Etr s attempting for sure

I'd say go for I Am Hollywood, Suck Out The Poison, and It Hates You if possible. You could even have a special bundle package with unique colors if you buy all 3 in the bundle.

You're from Wilmywood, jaedong?

i am! living in NYC these days but i still travel home pretty frequently, not where i was born but where i lived most of my life. pretty sure mckenzie still works at a guitar store in town, though i know he does't like to talk about his HIL days because they ended on bad terms. i wish i had known about their recent reunion, i probably would've flown home for it.