He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood 12" Pink w/Gold

• 3 years later...
On 9/25/2021 at 3:40 PM, V3XED said:

I would pay like, triple whatever it costs. Just so tragic to do first time on vinyl and only if you just so happened to have had tix to a show.... And then miss all the sets to go run around and do a scavenger hunt.  ':/

Surely they'll have a public retail release. 

On 9/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, FlippingOut said:

Snagged the pre order at FF! They’re only allowing 1 per person 

I know quite a few who got both covers.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:06 PM, gazzo said:

500 total

20 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The baby blue screen printed cover is limited to 100 so the pink one must be limited to 400.

I am not sure where you guys are getting this info from. I picked up both variants and the inserts are both numbered /500 

43 minutes ago, defchino11 said:

Really want this on vinyl but the LAST thing I was going to do at FF was run around do a scavenger hunt and wait in insane lines while bands were playing. A great idea with a shit rollout IMO.

This is my exact train of thought. I was lucky enough to have some friends wait in line while Dying Wish played so I could catch their set, but I had to miss Bad Cop Bad Cop to stand in line for the Chariot. 

6 hours ago, Deathbyart said:

I am not sure where you guys are getting this info from. I picked up both variants and the inserts are both numbered /500 

unoriginal vinyl confirmed. Screen shot is floating around Metal and core collectors group. there's 500 total copies so they would be # out of 500. the covers are the only thing different, not the actual vinyl variant. 

13 hours ago, nevelsaynevels said:

unoriginal vinyl confirmed. Screen shot is floating around Metal and core collectors group. there's 500 total copies so they would be # out of 500. the covers are the only thing different, not the actual vinyl variant. 

Yea, I finally understand. It's a silly way of doing it but it's ok.. Still super excited. 

16 hours ago, defchino11 said:

Really want this on vinyl but the LAST thing I was going to do at FF was run around do a scavenger hunt and wait in insane lines while bands were playing. A great idea with a shit rollout IMO.

I mean I didn't think it was THAT bad. As far as "running around" I asked one person and led me straight to the area. There was a line but I was still able to watch the bands while doing so. Getting a good view of HOLY+GOLD while waiting was pretty cool. Also well worth it for me personally 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, platonicplatypi said:

Here hoping that additional pressings of Bless the Martyr will mean that there will be additional pressings coming down the pike for I am Hollywood. I dont know many people but I know at least five that would buy this album. 

if norma jean broke merchnow, he is legend will break the internet