He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood 12" Pink w/Gold

26 minutes ago, nevelsaynevels said:

Originally they showed the blue cover with the pink vinyl when they released it at furnace fest, they've since changed the picture to now having blue vinyl.  ffffffffffffffffff. I rarely variant collect, but this is the one release i feel obligated to get all. 

I'm pretty sure all 500 from Furnace Fest are on pink vinyl. 100 with baby blue and 400 with gold glitter filled screen printed cover.

5 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I'm pretty sure all 500 from Furnace Fest are on pink vinyl. 100 with baby blue and 400 with gold glitter filled screen printed cover.

So that was my understanding as well, however the most recent unoriginal post on instagram shows the blue cover with a blue record. 

5 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

According to Unoriginal, "200 left… we can confirm there are currently no plans to bring in another pressing after the green sells out… seriously." Whaaat is Solid State smoking??

2300 units is a hell of a pressing for a 17 year old album of a band that is not that big nowadays. 

1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

2300 units is a hell of a pressing for a 17 year old album of a band that is not that big nowadays. 

Completely agree, the crazy thing is that they never pressed it sooner.

And, how crazy good the album is that just some word of mouth can move 2300 copies in a matter of hours in 2021.

10 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Completely agree, the crazy thing is that they never pressed it sooner.

And, how crazy good the album is that just some word of mouth can move 2300 copies in a matter of hours in 2021.

Honestly. So many labels are sitting on gold mines in their back catalog and just refuse to do anything with them. Good to see that SS/T&N are finally taking notice. 

Edited by dapeebs

1 hour ago, OrangeandGuava said:

Fuck, i goofed on this. If anyone decides to sell a second copy down the line, please hit me up.

Unoriginal Vinyl said on their IG they **THINK** more copies will go back up for sale.
But they said they dont know when so dont ask them lol.

Anyways I would just keep an eye here and on the merch page over the next week

7 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Was meaning to listen to this again to see if it's any good. Saw this artwork back in the day but can't say I listened more than twice. Listened to White Bat a few times as well and did not like that one at all. Sounded like I was being initiated into a biker gang.

Honestly this band was a fun break from typical screamo when it came out in like…2006? Also still very catchy to me.