PO: Me First and the Gimme Gimmes @ Fat

yeah, that's what i'm thinking.

I'm assuming Fat's pressed quite a few because the preorder is still up today. That's 24 hours almost instead of 3.

Since it looks like they did press a ton of them, it would be cool if they varied the colors...made some more rare than others. Sort of like they did with the bonus NOFX Coaster 7" if I recall correctly.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...has anyone received theirs yet? The lack of pressing info/colors on FatWreck is a little maddening to my inner nerd..

They never post pressing info this soon. What were you expecting?

I actually didn't know the pressing information went up much later. So yeah, thanks for assuming I know everything about how Fat does their pressing info.

They never post pressing info this soon. What were you expecting?

I actually didn't know the pressing information went up much later. So yeah, thanks for assuming I know everything about how Fat does their pressing info.

Well it seems to come up in every FAT related thread. I saw you've been around here for nearly a year now, and figured you'd have surely seen at least one of the past threads. (Your post also made it seem as though they had missed a deadline, or were "late", per se)

Well it seems to come up in every FAT related thread. I saw you've been around here for nearly a year now, and figured you'd have surely seen at least one of the past threads. (Your post also made it seem as though they had missed a deadline, or were "late", per se)

I keep pretty close tabs on this messageboard but somehow missed that tidbit. And I think I was also remembering back to when they released the Square Dance 7" series and how, I'm pretty sure, the pressing info was posted along with the preorder. I could be remembering incorrectly though.