Record Store Day 2011 Thread - April 16

I think that JEW LP should be removed (or at least moved to a section labeled "rumors" or something) as there is literally zero hard evidence it's happening.

Also, some more details on the Superchunk/Coliseum split -- it's out of 1500 copies on three different colors of vinyl: Yellow w/ Black Splatter; Magenta w/ Black Splatter; and standard Black (500 copies of each).

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're doing a special letterpress version of the Touche Amore LP. Limited to 250. 180g white vinyl, white labels, and a letterpress cover. (similar to the Sub Pop Beach House and Album Leaf records from last year). I'm not good at explaining it, but it'll be awesome.

I want one of these but most likely wont be able to find one

We're doing a special letterpress version of the Touche Amore LP. Limited to 250. 180g white vinyl, white labels, and a letterpress cover. (similar to the Sub Pop Beach House and Album Leaf records from last year). I'm not good at explaining it, but it'll be awesome.

In stores or online?

Hell yeah glad this is actually happening. I asked Jeremy about it ages ago, he said it might only be available at select record stores. This still true? I really need one!

In stores or online?

Stores. It'll be available to any store that wants it, but in limited quantities. This way it should be available all over the country.

Stores. It'll be available to any store that wants it, but in limited quantities. This way it should be available all over the country.

Damn I'm going to have to ask around to see which stores are getting it.

you should go to your local store, talk to the buyer-man and tell them that they want it. especially if they sell a lot of punk. if not, tell them to order one and hold it for you. if they're pretty cool, it should be no problem.

Any chance us folks with the subscription get a chance at this?

1.) I am not going to buy any RSD stuff until a month later when it is half retail. (Yes, I know I will miss out on several awesome records, but I'd miss out on those anyway I'm sure, as Comic Book Shop Guy would have beat me to the punch.) The exception: LPs that are $10-$12 and 7" that are $4-$5. I am not interested in $25 LPs and $8 7" records. Fuck it. I said it. Someone needed too.

2.) Wait and see. You are doomed. Fully doomed.

In all fairness, I'll append this to say "$10-$15 LP"... as that leaves a broader window.