P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

• 4 months later...

Universal does not own this. The own the rights to distribute it. Low altitude/lydias management owns the rights to the music and won't give it up. Trust me..I've been trying for well over a year now. They won't even give a non exlusive to my brother who WORKS for universal republic because they wanna do something themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I recently interview Leighton and he had this to say at the end of the interview:

"Keep Calm: One final question I have, it's a question that you've probably been asked a bunch of times by different interviewers, but I still wanted to hear an answer. Any chance we'll see a vinyl pressing of Illuminate to correspond with the tour?

LA: I don't think I'm allowed to answer that. But it's looking pretty good."

Oh trust me, this decemeber is on the to do list. I KNOW that if I am able to successfully get this done, that one will just come easily not to long after.

December is in my top 3 favorite albums. I would give my left nut to get this!! Few people understand how great that album was. The Artwork is bad ass also!

December is in my top 3 favorite albums. I would give my left nut to get this!! Few people understand how great that album was. The Artwork is bad ass also!

a fine evening for a rogue and i woke up near the sea might be the best songs back to back on any album. fucking incredible.

i'm glad they made a shirt with the illuminate umbrella recently. i have the old shirt that's beige with the girl and the umbrella and it doesn't say lydia anywhere on it. probably my favorite shirt i've ever owned.

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)