P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey it's me again I have a question,

Somebody mentioned that these may or may not already be pressed let's pretend that this is. If it is what the hell happens to all the pressed copies of the record do they get destroyed or just sit in limbo at some warehouse 

Probably sit in a warehouse like the Thrice/Manchester split

Farewell tour than immediately getting back together, a super arbitrary album tour with what is by far their most popular album without more than half the band that made that record...

I didn't realize they did a farewell your. When was that? I saw them less than a year ago and it seemed like they were going strong.

are you that cynical to believe that never planned to break up but just used it as a gimmick to get people to come to shows? i think they broke up but realized pretty quickly they still wanted to make music. the speed at which it happened is suspect, of course, but whatever.

an illuminate tour was coming eventually. lydia might not even be around in 2017 to see the 10-year anniversary tour so it's better it happened sooner than later. it's not like they're going to tour on that album again.

are you that cynical to believe that never planned to break up but just used it as a gimmick to get people to come to shows? i think they broke up but realized pretty quickly they still wanted to make music. the speed at which it happened is suspect, of course, but whatever.

Not just this, they were going all out on that farewell tour for their fans they were making a live dvd for it and they also but out the Assailants EP, but something happened and they lost all the footage for that DVD thing, and they didn't get together for like a year after the farewell tour anyways, so I don't think the tour was a cash in I think they just wanted to tour again but choose to center it around Illuminate.  

Not just this, they were going all out on that farewell tour for their fans they were making a live dvd for it and they also but out the Assailants EP, but something happened and they lost all the footage for that DVD thing, and they didn't get together for like a year after the farewell tour anyways, so I don't think the tour was a cash in I think they just wanted to tour again but choose to center it around Illuminate.

They've done multiple tours since then not including this one.

They've done multiple tours since then not including this one.

because they got back together....... they're making music again. it's not like they got back together just to do this illuminate tour. they've put out two albums since getting back together, and they finally have a stable lineup, albeit not the original (this december) or second (illuminate) lineups. they tour because they're a fucking band. let it go.

edit: sorry, i needed to read eric's post for more context. i tend to skim or just ignore his posts for the most part.

because they got back together....... they're making music again. it's not like they got back together just to do this illuminate tour. they've put out two albums since getting back together, and they finally have a stable lineup, albeit not the original (this december) or second (illuminate) lineups. they tour because they're a fucking band. let it go.

edit: sorry, i needed to read eric's post for more context. i tend to skim or just ignore his posts for the most part.

I know it's different from what you thought but yeah. You basically displayed my problem in your thing. This isn't the illuminate lineup, so why do that album?

• tokimedo changed the title to P.O. Now: Lydia - Illuminate (15th Anniversary)